Want to add power seat to my 2021 Tradesman 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stratosfire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
Hello! Just purchased a new 2021 Tradesman 4x4 Single Cab Ram Classic and want to add power driver seat. Can anyone tell me what year and model is a direct plug and play swap? Can I just add a 2019-2021 power seat from a Classic SLT or Bighorn? Does it have to be from a classic? I had a 2015 Tradesman and added a 2018 power seat and it plugged right in and worked. Nothing had to be programmed and no airbag or check engine light issues. Hoping I can do the same with my new 2021. I don't need them to cooled BUT the heat function would be a bonus, plus obviously power function and lumbar.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome to Ramforum! I am assuming you have the classic right? If so it should be the same from 09-21 4th gen and classic.

OP
OP
S

stratosfire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
Yes its a Classic. Wanted to make sure the airbags, seatbelts etc work properly and it doesn't throw any codes (check airbag, seatbelt, etc). My 2021 is the same body style as my 2015 was but is substantially different as far as gauges and electronics.

OP
OP
S

stratosfire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
Well I purchased a set of liw mikeage 2016 seats that included a power driver seat. Perfect! Plug and Play! Now to add Katzkin leather and heat!