Want to switch my Bighorn badge to Lone Star badge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

condor767

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Title says it all. Have a’19 DT Bighorn which is called the Lone Star in TX. Really like the look of the Lone Star badge (Texas roots :)

Would want to replace the tail gate badge as well as the glove box badge from Bighorn to Lone Star. Any suggestions on where to find them and ease of install?
Thx

WY-Dave

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.7 CTD

OP
OP
condor767

condor767

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Aww, forgot about the screen too lol! That might be tricky. Thanks for the replies. Guess I will have to re-evaluate, it’s all or nothing for my OCD

512RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Look into AlphaOBD, I believe you can change themes. Correct me if I'm wrong?

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Title says it all. Have a’19 DT Bighorn which is called the Lone Star in TX. Really like the look of the Lone Star badge (Texas roots :)

Would want to replace the tail gate badge as well as the glove box badge from Bighorn to Lone Star. Any suggestions on where to find them and ease of install?
Thx

Hi,

Assuming your looking for the chrome version this can be ordered here for the tailgate
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-nameplate-68276322ab

The glovebox emblem is part of the glovebox door, I would need your VIN to determine the best match for this.

I will send you a code you can use,
Benny

Jonah Howell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi. So is the a definite on if I can change my instrument screen from the bighorn animation to the lone star? I have just ordered the tailgate lone star emblem and trying to find the 2019-2020 lone star dash emblem as well. Would REALLY love if I could have the screen animations updated as well. PLEASE HELP! And thank you!!! Stay safe guys, thanks in advance for any assistance.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hi. So is the a definite on if I can change my instrument screen from the bighorn animation to the lone star? I have just ordered the tailgate lone star emblem and trying to find the 2019-2020 lone star dash emblem as well. Would REALLY love if I could have the screen animations updated as well. PLEASE HELP! And thank you!!! Stay safe guys, thanks in advance for any assistance.

I am sorry but we do not know if this was possible or validated with the Alpha tool. Perhaps others can chime in here.

- Benny

Jonah Howell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hoping someone can chime in on the alpha obd question, but also, has anyone had any luck finding the interior upper dash lone star emblem? If so, please point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk