Warlock 4x4 Owners - Need Front Spring Mount to Perch Dimension, Please!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stembridge

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
If you have a 4x4 Warlock, would you mind measuring and posting the dimension from your front shock/strut mount to the spring perch as well as your Model Year and the wheel and tire sizes it came with?

1633651047738.png

I've been working with @AllMoparParts.com to try to figure out where the added 1" of ride height is created with the XZN "Raised Ride Height" sales code on the Warlock (as well as other trim levels in the past). Benny's data shows the same front spring part numbers are used on both my Tradesman and two different new Warlock VINs we pulled off the interwebs (one with 17" wheels, one with 20").

The front shock part numbers are different however, and Benny's data doesn't indicate what the difference is. If the spring perch is located differently, then that's where the raised height must come from. Lot's of threads scattered around speculating on how "Raised Ride Height" is achieved with no definitive answers yet (or the answers are contradictory from one thread to the next).

I don't want to level my truck as I prefer some rake - a 1" boost up front would be about perfect. I considered Bilstein 5100s, but have read too many comments on poor ride quality compared to the OEM springs/shocks.

es

Last edited:

kurek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The yellow Bilsteins have 2 spring perch locations to accommodate the two different sales codes.

j-b

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I upgraded my Warlock front to the bilstein 5100s. I will say it rides better than stock. And handles off road use better.

The stock warlock strut measures exactly where the bils set at .7 lift.

OP
OP
stembridge

stembridge

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
Just an update to confirm from my own measurements that the Warlock shock spring perch to mount dimension is about .75" greater than the non-raised-ride-height shock for a Quad Cab/3.6 truck. I did not research other cab/bed/engine configurations.

es