Warlock Front bumper paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oakley

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 big horn Built to Serve
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hello all,
Noticed the coating is coming off on one part of the front bumper on the warlock. Any other warlock or rebel owners see this ?

1.jpg

2.jpg

Richg87

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Warlock
Engine
V6 Pentastar
Hmm. I'm not seeing it. Sorry you are seeing it.

W4RL0CK

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have not seen this yet and have had my truck since Nov. I kinda wish I just had regular painted bumpers at this point because the powder coat on the front bumper is not the easiest to keep clean/detail in my opinion. Sorry to see this happen to your truck.

OP
OP
Oakley

Oakley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Going to mention it to the stealer when I have it in for the wiper recall. If they wont do anything I am tempted to take it off and paint it with bed liner. I agree its a pain to detail, it destroys microfiber ( found that out the first time I cleaned it ) and leaves lots of lint behind. I just use a wash brush on it.

E Caron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No issues with my bumper. 2019 with 18k miles.

AngryBish

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Any update to this? My bumper has some weird spots on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Oakley

Oakley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Update: I had a service appointment last week. They replaced the tape on a fender flair as it was falling off. Did the wiper recall and told me they will be ordering me a new bumper. I was contacted yesterday to tell me parts had arrived but they were ordering 2 different parts. ( Small rubber stopper for the door, and a bumper ) Will update once I get in touch with them today.

OP
OP
Oakley

Oakley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
New bumper going on Monday. Happy with that result assuming the workmanship is good.

OP
OP
Oakley

Oakley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Had the bumper replaced yesterday. I picked it up as they were closing and had a good look at it when I got home. It appears as though they set the bumper down on its face on the ground. The paint falling off wasn't as visible as all the scratches I now have. Its a truck, it will get scratched.. but I pay to scratch it so I'm fine when I do it. Contacting them today to see what will be done.

Uncle Jimi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Im have the same issue and have had my claim denied. They are stating it was caused from "some type of outside influence" Ive talked with FCA and they are not willing to help in any way. A friend has the same truck and his doing it in the same spot. what do I do next?

rocko107

Reaction score
I know this is old but I just picked up a used 2016 Rebel..same front bumper and same paint fade in the same spot on the outer edges. Does anyone know if there is a paint color code ? I might just take it off and hit the whole think with a bed liner paint, but wouldn't mind a quicker touch up in the short term.