Warlock Lift Explanation - Read this before lifting/leveling your Warlock's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
j-b

j-b

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
thanks. I may go with the 2.8 setting and 1 inch in the back. depending on how that works, perhaps the HD spring. appreciate the ideas!
Personally if you're load in the rear is intermittent I would go with the Icon Coils. If it's permanent go with the Superlift SL 140's. :cheers:

RocknSnowRyan

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’d be careful with 17x9.5 with 0 offset, you might rub with 315x17. Better to go with 17x9 or 17x8.5 if you want 0 offset or increase your off set.

Do you have 17s or 20? I know factory 20x9 offsetting is 5.25 That’s why I went to method 17x8.5 to get at least 4.5 total, .75 more clearance on the inside. There will be no required trimming but I might anyway on the inside.

It took me a month to chose between Method and Black Rhino.

Just throwing that out there.
Thanks for all the input.

I've actually done multiple lifts over the years, mostly involving Jeep, but I'm working 6-7 days a week right now and just need to get it done

Luckily I found a local shop that actually answered their phone and took the time with me to go over the options. I've got an install booked for the end of this week, Bilstein 5100's all the way around, BFG K02's in a 285/75-17s, roughly a 34" to avoid having to do a bunch of trimming, and a nice set of Method 701s in a 17 x 8.5.

They are going to take care of alignment and headlight adjustment as well.

Crossing fingers but they have a very good reputation and I really enjoyed talking with the guys at the shop.
Hey fella's! How's your fitment working out for you? After I lift mine a couple inches and get the JBA Upper Control Arms, I'm planning to run the Method 701s 17x9 with 35x12.5 tire. Do you see any rubbing issues with the 17x9 wheels or should I get the 8.5?
Thanks!

CanuckRam1313

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm taking delivery of my new Warlock at the end of this week.

I installed the 5100's in my current 19' Classic Express with the fronts set at 2.1" raised as I still wanted a slight rake forward.

I run LT295/65R20's for my summer set up (equivalent to 35's) and had zero issues with rub.

Now that I'm getting a new Warlock, I will be installing a new set of 5100's on it and will be putting my summer LT295/65R20 tires on the Warlock rims (they are only a season old, so I'll not trade them in with my 19' Classic Express).

I don't haul or two frequently, and if I do it's well within safety specs and not for too long a distance.

I definitely don't want the California sag to the rear, especially when unloaded, and I don't want to have to purchase new upgraded UCA's either. I am also not wanting to use wheel spacers at all.

All this said, is the 2.1" setting on the 5100's going to work with my summer tire set up?

Albeit, my 19' Classic Express 20's are 8" wide and the Warlock 20's are 9" wide.

Thanks for the input.

mrack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm taking delivery of my new Warlock at the end of this week.

I installed the 5100's in my current 19' Classic Express with the fronts set at 2.1" raised as I still wanted a slight rake forward.

I run LT295/65R20's for my summer set up (equivalent to 35's) and had zero issues with rub.

Now that I'm getting a new Warlock, I will be installing a new set of 5100's on it and will be putting my summer LT295/65R20 tires on the Warlock rims (they are only a season old, so I'll not trade them in with my 19' Classic Express).

I don't haul or two frequently, and if I do it's well within safety specs and not for too long a distance.

I definitely don't want the California sag to the rear, especially when unloaded, and I don't want to have to purchase new upgraded UCA's either. I am also not wanting to use wheel spacers at all.

All this said, is the 2.1" setting on the 5100's going to work with my summer tire set up?

Albeit, my 19' Classic Express 20's are 8" wide and the Warlock 20's are 9" wide.

Thanks for the input.
Generally you need upgraded upper control arms over 2" of lift, so you could set the bils to 2.1 and be fine, but you will only get a little over on inch of lift.

CanuckRam1313

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Generally you need upgraded upper control arms over 2" of lift, so you could set the bils to 2.1 and be fine, but you will only get a little over on inch of lift.
Thank you & I'm good with a little height.
I just want it to clear and not rub.

BaileyBoyz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
I just installed Rancho 7000 monotube rear shocks on my warlock and they are perfect.