Was the Christmas list fulfilled as hoped?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lyle Longboat

2011 Ram 1500 5.7 Sport CC
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well merry Christmas!
Wanted to see what everyone got for their ride for Christmas?

I got more than I wished for!

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Asked for a mechanic's creeper so I can work under the truck. Got a nice green one that converts to a rolling seat. My 6 year old son likes it so much that he took it up to his bedroom where he has a huge farm diorama that he plays with all the time. He figures a JD Green seat that nice belongs where he can roll it around the big table. So I am left with clothes. But my family was very fortunate this year, so I have zero to complain about.

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
I got zip, found out I was on the naughty list, figured if I was going to be punished, I just go for it.

Ordered core t3 upper and lower control arms, adjustable panhard bar and hellwig sway bar.

In the works, new wheels (hellcat replicas in gloss black with new 305/40/22 tires) and a few other odds and ends, maybe some no cut brackets.

If I'm going be in the dog house, I'm fixing it up to my standards.

Octane

Reaction score
Are there any benefit in replacing the panhard bar on my 13 Ram 2wd truck? I know a lot of folks do it on the 4x4's.