Water leaks at sliding backlite NHTSA ID number: 10194060 and Etorque model Ram 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

Abiggunz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 etorque
Very disappointed with Ram.. not only did it cost me $1500 the dealer pretty much gouged and scratched every piece of interior plastic trim doing it..makes me want to sell the truck and never do business with Ram again

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Yeah I definitely should have bought the extended warranty..I had them before on previous jeep grand Cherokees I've owned..I'm a disabled veteran and with the fixed income after purchasing the truck there wasn't much more than lint in my pocket
Welcome home !

Since it’s not covered, get some pricing from body shops for a proper fix. Once this is corrected, you’ll love your ride.

Last edited:

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
I have thought about those owners of 2019 Rams

They had the cracked window frame & Mopar replaced the window & frame with another frame that was also made for a 2019 Ram, there is good chance that the new Frame will also crack.

Other 2019 Ram owners, had their defective window frame replaced with a Frame made for a 2020 Model Ram
The 2020 frames don't seem to be cracking & leaking

OP
OP
A

Abiggunz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 etorque
I guess only time will tell..this really took the wind out of my sails about Ram

chri5k

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Can you post a picture of the complete repair order for the 48 volt battery? Curious as to the failure mode / cause documented by the dealer. Perhaps there is something there the experts on this forum might spot to help you out.