Weather Application

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Starshipscanner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMIS 5.7L V8
2022, 1500 Laramie, In the touch screen (u-connect 5, 8.4 display), every time I try to use the weather application (widget), it fails to load, any ideas of fixes out their?

psm1005

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Turbo Diesel
This is a known issue. I receive notification two days ago that an over the air update will address it. They did not however have a specific time frame or date.

Timsdually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I find that when i get a warning for weather and I touch the button to view it, the radar comes right up.
If i am just looking at radar on my own, it takes forever to load. Or, it will load and cut out and re-load and cut out, or only get a partial radar map.

OP
OP
Starshipscanner

Starshipscanner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMIS 5.7L V8
I took my truck into the dealer, they said this was an with the software, and will be fixed in a future software update, if you have the issue, get it reported to dealer, we we can get pressure on the company to get it fixed.

JohnB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8 Hemi
I also have a Laramie 1500, and I have the same problem with the weather radar. It will only the radar for a few seconds, and then it will re-paste he entire screen and the radar data goes away for several minutes. When it happens it usually does not ever come back. Very disappointing with both SiriusXM and with Ram for not fixing this. It is a simple software update, it should be fixed already. Every time I mention it to he dealer, they just scratch their heads like they didn't even know that they truck has weather radar as an option on SiriusXM. If they haven't fixed it by now, I doubt they will ever fix it.