Weathertech all weather floor mats vs Ram branded all weather floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joeygster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Bright White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The weather tech and Husky have better coverage than the Mopar ones. We recommend the Husky over all 3. We do offer weather tech as well. We are running a sale on the Husky liners if anyone is interested message me

I agree...the Husky Weatherbeaters are top notch. I've had them in all of my last few vehicles. The Weathertech are alright but I prefer the Huskys.

HEMI_Finn

U.S. ARMY Veteran
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
When I bought my truck it had the Mopar slush mats in it ('14 bought in '16). IMO, they are not slush mats. They are good for anything but crappy weather. I don't like the way they are showing wear either. I bought the Husky's last year for the front and they are far superior.

mraybrake

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V-10 Magnum
Can you all share pictures of your various mats in the 19's?

Big Terry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
The weather tech and Husky have better coverage than the Mopar ones. We recommend the Husky over all 3. We do offer weather tech as well. We are running a sale on the Husky liners if anyone is interested message me
I prefer the huskys as well. Weathertechs are just too stiff. I like being able to get them in and out for cleaning, and the huskys are pliable enough that it isn't a job in and of itself to uninstall/reinstall them for cleaning. Plus, I think they feel better underfoot.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Packerbkd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 HEMI® MDS VVT eTorque Engine
I had Weather Tech in my 2016 1500. I have the Mopar in my 2019. Comparing the two, I think I like the Mopar better. They bend easier in my opinion. They are thinker too. They seem to regain their form better after prying up to get into the storage boxes. I like the look and coverage. I will know more after the snow starts!

dreinert

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I picked up the Mopar ones and like them, pics included. They are softer and pliable and have a decent rim around them. The fit is pretty good unlike the Mopar splash guards for the '19.

Overall I'm happy, a local dealer had them in stock and also a 15% parts coupon so I think I walked out ~$120 for front and rear.

Dallas

IMG_4160.jpg

IMG_4161.jpg

IMG_4163.jpg

Fatbob Frank

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Still waiting for my Mopar mats I ordered when I bought my truck.
Dealer still has no ETA...

dreinert

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I called 4 nearby dealers and 1 had them in stock, otherwise eBay seemed to have several sets as well it I haven’t checked in over a month.

JohnnyMac

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500 Laramie
Engine
3.0 EcoBurner
A little late to the party, but I too installed Husky and really like them. Had WT in my Titan but they curled so replaced with Husky.

Kfield

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
We just got blasted with a foot of snow and working out of my truck the Mopars are King. They actually contain the Salty, dirty slush. None of it has ran out on the door sill, lower jamb, or carpet.

The others with the roll off over the sill have allowed the mess to run down the lower jamb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fatbob Frank

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
We just got blasted with a foot of snow and working out of my truck the Mopars are King. They actually contain the Salty, dirty slush. None of it has ran out on the door sill, lower jamb, or carpet.

The others with the roll off over the sill have allowed the mess to run down the lower jamb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good to know! Wish mine would come in...