Well heck....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael Seitter

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
My 2006 Ram 2500 Cummins had some dents on the tops, sides, and both ends from loadings rocks. Both the front and rear bumpers had some decent dents but nothing to the extent of being creased. The top of the tailgate was dented from a smaller tree falling on it.
I watched a youtube video that showed fixing the dents with a rounded piece of wood. After a few hours on the fenders and tailgate, all the dents were non-existant. I had to remove both bumpers (which took longer than to fix the dents). Place both fenders on a couple of layers of cardboard and get to work with wood and hammer, but when done the bumpers dents were gone, chrome stayed like new.
One heck of a lot easier. I am a complete novice but youtube can teach very well. I highly advise checking on youtube before going to a mechanic and paying hundreds of dollars. I replaced trans filters, a water pump, and electric mirrors that had been broken off. Youtube is a tremendous money saver.

OP
OP
Sandevino

Sandevino

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
I picked the truck up today and it looks good as new.