Well there it is, the Demon 170

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
OP
OP
HemiLonestar

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Go down a post Hemi,i posted a few articles on the car last night.They've upgraded it alot compared to the Demon.

I originally posted this elsewhere, it got moved here lol. Yeah I saw, honestly they should have just gone with the Hellephant engine. They're already using it's 3L blower.

JJEH

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
"Sorry guys, we have to cancel the HEMI due to government environmental overregulation, but we can fly them in on a helicopter, no problem..."

stevenP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 2500 Longhorn
Engine
6.7L Cummins
One wonders what extremely stupid price tag these units will have? I am guessing $200k.

I am all about new and exciting toys, but these days its way too much money to play.

Last edited:

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
One wonders what extremely stupid price tag these units will have? I am guessing $200k
Sadly i think you're right.The 2018 Demon is bringing 200K at the auctions now,so once these new ones start hitting the auction block,i wouldn't be surprised to see them bringing in a fair bit more then the 18's are.

Rlaf75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
A buddy of mine was telling me about this the other day. I have no doubt the mark up on these will be astronomical especially since the hemi is being phased out

OP
OP
HemiLonestar

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
So according to Kuniskis, to fight this there has to be an agreement in place and the factory to know what you paid for it before they will schedule the build. If you got ass r@ped by a dealer you go to the back of the line. Regardless I'm sure it will still happen. Once these are all sold and eventually start changing hands then the real price gouging begins.

JJEH

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
So according to Kuniskis, to fight this there has to be an agreement in place and the factory to know what you paid for it before they will schedule the build. If you got ass r@ped by a dealer you go to the back of the line. Regardless I'm sure it will still happen. Once these are all sold and eventually start changing hands then the real price gouging begins.
Stellantis needs to audit their dealers here, that's all I'm going to say w/o being banned.