What’s your honest opinion on the new 2019 look?

Like or Dislike the new look?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
One of the people I work with recently got a 2019 Rebel. Sharp truck. I don't mind the looks of the 2019's at all.

Its the engine stopping and restarting at stoplights that I'm worried about. I have a feeling this is going to disappoint me so much...but we will see.

I also want the 12" U-Connect in the new Rebel dang it!

Firebird

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi
The Rebel is the only 2019 model that looks good to me.

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
The Rebel is the only 2019 model that looks good to me.
I agree. While I like my 17 chrome look I also like the blacked out rebel, both 4th & 5th gens.

Th new interior is nicer especially the flat floor back. I don't like that the 12" screen isn't available in the lower trims.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I agree. While I like my 17 chrome look I also like the blacked out rebel, both 4th & 5th gens.

Th new interior is nicer especially the flat floor back. I don't like that the 12" screen isn't available in the lower trims.
Give this forum some time and it will become "available" for lower trims ...

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So far I've only seen three "new Rams" .......... as it turns out, one of them was a Chevy, one was a GMC, and the one I was absolutely sure about yesterday turned out to be a Tundra. Seriously! I've been mistaken all three times. :eek:

For some reason, there are no 2019s running around my area. I get excited every time I think I see one out on the highway, but so far they've all turned out to be something other than a Ram. :(

I'm headed to a large metro area for Labor Day. I'm hoping to finally see a real 2019 in the flesh while I'm there.

W_Lyles

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Saw the 2019 at SHOT Show back in January. It drew me in with the new styling and updated interior (love the large screen and sunroof). However over time, it has yet to really grow on me. I think it is all the rounded lines that makes it look more like a Tundra in the front. Plus, I am a cross hair grill fan. If I had to buy a 2019 right now I would get the sport. I think the color matched accents smooth out the look of the truck. I will be sticking with my '14 Big Horn for now.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
To me they look like an updated version of my old 99 Ram sport sans the signature crosshair grill...

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Motor Head

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I am personally a fan. The look didn't have to grow on me at all, and the reason maybe that the first time I saw the new ram, it was at a dealership when they first started trickling in. Usually the consensus when new looks/gens come out is that no one likes the new look lol.

dmalonecentral

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI® V8
So far I've only seen three "new Rams" .......... as it turns out, one of them was a Chevy, one was a GMC, and the one I was absolutely sure about yesterday turned out to be a Tundra. Seriously! I've been mistaken all three times. :eek:

For some reason, there are no 2019s running around my area. I get excited every time I think I see one out on the highway, but so far they've all turned out to be something other than a Ram. :(

I'm headed to a large metro area for Labor Day. I'm hoping to finally see a real 2019 in the flesh while I'm there.

I live in Phoenix and I have only seen one other one out in the wild.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KarnivoolFan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I've seen a couple on the streets and honestly.....I don't like them. I mean I don't hate them but I just prefer the 4th gen look. I hope the 5th gen 2500s don't look like those because if so then I'm just going to get a last minute 4th gen 2500.

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
I drive for a living and see them all the time now days around here.

Black W900

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I upgraded my center console today and went to the dealer for a couple of small parts.
The salesman walked over and told my my truck was nice and that I ought to check out the 19's.
I told the guy that I'd do that as soon as they lose the non removeable hood badges and do something about that horrible front end.
The interior is beautiful, but I really don't like the looks of the exterior at all.

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Tradesman Regular Cab
Engine
5.7L HEMI
The back end looks like a Toyota but the interior is very cool looking.

dmalonecentral

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI® V8
I gave a guy at work a ride yesterday ( He drives a BMW 5 series and is thinking about getting a Tesla Model S). He was blown away by the interior. His words were, and I quote, “This is like a luxury car” and “Look at all that room in the back!”.

He started pricing them out as soon as we got to our destination.

Edit: I almost forgot that he mentioned that he wouldn’t be able to park it so I demonstrated the AutoPark feature for him. [emoji3]

I did tell him I would consider switching to a Tesla when these actually hit the market.

65170e15f3ff4b4266cb9270cd4e3801.jpg

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I gave a guy at work a ride yesterday ( He drives a BMW 5 series and is thinking about getting a Tesla Model S). He was blown away by the interior. His words were, and I quote, “This is like a luxury car” and “Look at all that room in the back!”.

He started pricing them out as soon as we got to our destination.

Edit: I almost forgot that he mentioned that he wouldn’t be able to park it so I demonstrated the AutoPark feature for him. [emoji3]

I did tell him I would consider switching to a Tesla when these actually hit the market.

65170e15f3ff4b4266cb9270cd4e3801.jpg

I would stay away from Tesla if I were you. I think that company will plunge.

Brian Keiper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I just don't like the looks of the headlights or the whole front end for that matter, it has way to much going on in my opinion everything else is cool.

dmalonecentral

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI® V8
I just don't like the looks of the headlights or the whole front end for that matter, it has way to much going on in my opinion everything else is cool.

I think that’s just a rendering. Unless you meant the 2019 Ram. :)

Here is another. And there has already been some chatter about Tesla’s models being able to spell S3X. It they have a Model T (appropriate but possible legal problems) they still have S3XT. Still funny.

4bf1d4827f345a0b8303451bfc589b63.jpg

Last edited: