What 4" lift do you recommend for 1500?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoparFin

U. S. Navy Vet - AS1
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2018 4x4 1500, QC. Currently lifted with 2 1/2" Motofab spacers up front and 2" in the rear. I am considering a 4" lift. Main goal for the switch would be to improve the ride on the road. Secondary goal is gain a little height obviously. Off-road use is only dirt roads to hunting spots, nothing an AWD car couldn't handle, LOL.

Running 35x12.5s on 22s with -19 offset for wheels. I have not noticed much difference in ride switching from 20s with 275/65s to the 35s on 22s.

I do tow, so I would like it to still have a rake to it. Plus I like the raked look. Right now I think its about 1 1/2", and when I hook up my camper with a WDH it (the truck) sits just about level.
I would like to avoid needing to add helper bags.

I am looking for a reasonably priced kit. Thinking under 2k.

I will install it then take it to a shop for alignment.

I am set on sticking with the 4".

Lets me know what kits you recommend and lets see some pictures!

Last edited:

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
As I was in the same boat as you are, you can either install a proper suspension kit like bilsteins, eibach, rancho, falcon, fox, or king or go straight to a 6” kit. The 4” kits are just the 6” kits but they use shorter strut spacers to get the less lift which is actually worse for the cv axles when you are loaded up. I’ve opted to go for fox 2.5 with dsc over my current bilstein 5100 instead of lifting my truck for personal reasons. If you get the 6” kit you can just not use the preload spacer which will net you 5” lift which is perfect to keep the cv axles at the stock angle. Bds or zone are good options. Both option fox as upgraded shocks in the rear and if you go zone @Nick@GotExhaust can quote you a price and include the matching front coilovers if you wanted to go that route.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddo