What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Rustyraindog

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 PW
Engine
Installed my RED lightbar on Thursday, installing my Trigger six controller and a couple of LED lights today on said bar.

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got the white beast washed today at the touchless car wash. (I never go through the standard car wash and I only use the touchless during the winter months. Otherwise she only gets a hand wash on the driveway.) Tons of vehicles there today. Good day for it. 35 degrees and sunny.
Came out pretty good, but she desperately needs a nice hand wash, clay, polish, and paint sealant badly!!! Can't do any of that for maybe another 3 months. Too cold out here.

WY-Dave

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.7 CTD
Hauled away an old double-wide fridge and then loaded up the truck to it max payload haha. (prior to stapping)
1642991874016.png

Hscott

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
In my 14 ram express, I put bucket seats, center console, glove box, nerf bars and muffler delete. Last week did the cold air intake, Diablo tune and rear floor storage compartments. Led package all around, projection lights with xenon package . Been working hard to get this where I want it.

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Took the truck to the muffler shop. I have had a Magnaflow 18" for several years - now I don't remember how long it's been on there. I love the sound of it. But, over time, I've started to grow tired of the drone between 65-70mph. So, I had it swapped out for something quieter. I miss that cold start up sound, but the drive to work this morning was quiet. I don't need to turn the radio up to drown out the drone.

Also bought some LED lights for the interior. The idea was to use them in the doors, but, I may use them elsewhere. Not sure yet. Maybe under the seats and/or the dash. Any ideas?

This is what I got... https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07SBYVFJP?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details

Hscott

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Oh man. I couldn't live without the sound. I have borla exhaust with deleted muffler. Cold start is amazing sound, plus it keeps the wife away from the truck. She hates the sound. Ha

Treburkulosis

Your high end detailer.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Gave it the day off. Wife is sick so Its sitting in the garage while I am trying to keep up with work flow at home...

Socalramfan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
In my 14 ram express, I put bucket seats, center console, glove box, nerf bars and muffler delete. Last week did the cold air intake, Diablo tune and rear floor storage compartments. Led package all around, projection lights with xenon package . Been working hard to get this where I want it.
Share your hard work with some pics. Doesn’t exist without them