What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Purplert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Drove it back to Ft worth.... I know I know how fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mboymopar

MOPAR
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 1500 Sport
Engine
345 HEMI
Did a few things this week on the 2015 Express I bought last month. First, a buddy of mine gave me a tri-fold tonneau cover he had in his shop from a Ram he traded in a couple of years ago. I also added a set of Spyder LED tails and DDM LED low beams. Although I've been a customer of DDM for close to 10 years I think this was my last purchase. It took 3 weeks for the bulbs to arrive and their only response to my complaint was to say next time I should send them a message asking my item be shipped from in the US immediately after placing my order. WTF?

View attachment 147406 View attachment 147407 View attachment 147408

Looking great!

fastgti

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7. hemi
So who drives in show with their ram 2500? We got a lot of snow today in Kansas and it slushed up this afternoon and it will be in the teens tomorrow when I go to work. Should I attempt to drive in 4hi or 4low?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
So who drives in show with their ram 2500? We got a lot of snow today in Kansas and it slushed up this afternoon and it will be in the teens tomorrow when I go to work. Should I attempt to drive in 4hi or 4low?

Not 4 low just 4 high.
Live South of Olathe and we got around 4" or maybe alittle more.
Do you have any weight in the bed ? It will sure help.

fastgti

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7. hemi
Not 4 low just 4 high.

No I don’t. Well maybe 75 lbs. so I have not driven the ram in snow yet. Just moved here from GA. I have not driven in snow for almost 8 years. Born and raised in Colorado lives in Germany for 8 years so I am no noob to driving in snow. Just driving the ram in snow.

fastgti

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7. hemi
Not 4 low just 4 high.

Have they done any plowing in your area? I am sure they plowed the main roads but not the sides roads.

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
Have they done any plowing in your area? I am sure they plowed the main roads but not the sides roads.

Ha I have not left the house today, but normally where I live they dont hit them with plows to quick but up towards the city they jump on it pretty fast.

fastgti

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7. hemi
Ha I have not left the house today, but normally where I live they dont hit them with plows to quick but up towards the city they jump on it pretty fast.

I am sure most plows were on 70 trying to get it back open.

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
Wrapped up my t-day vacation. 2,200 miles. She needs a bath and that’s it.

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Guys i need help...

Read my post about choosing leather seats in the interior section and let me know what you all think. Its a very important decision.
Thanks.

moparpeetie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No I don’t. Well maybe 75 lbs. so I have not driven the ram in snow yet. Just moved here from GA. I have not driven in snow for almost 8 years. Born and raised in Colorado lives in Germany for 8 years so I am no noob to driving in snow. Just driving the ram in snow.

4 hi and mash the pedal....easy!! Like riding a bike

Exdeus

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 RAM 2500
Engine
Cummins
Big weekend so far! Bought a used camper shell on Craigslist that had a perfect paint match. Then went off-roading with the local off road club for the first time ever and ran some Jeep trails. Only broke off a center wheel cap and some pin stripes :D

Paint looks slightly off because they waxed the shell...my truck isn't that clean lol.

View media item 26537View media item 26536

mboymopar

MOPAR
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 1500 Sport
Engine
345 HEMI
Big weekend so far! Bought a used camper shell on Craigslist that had a perfect paint match. Then went off-roading with the local off road club for the first time ever and ran some Jeep trails. Only broke off a center wheel cap and some pin stripes :D

Paint looks slightly off because they waxed the shell...my truck isn't that clean lol.

View media item 26537View media item 26536

looks like a fun time was had.

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7

I wouldn’t use either unless you’re needing the extra traction for taking off, or climbing any grades. 4WD doesn’t help stopping or cornering. Back when I lived in Colorado, my favorite thing to do was get about 4 or 5 bags of tube sand from Home Depot.

fastgti

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7. hemi
I wouldn’t use either unless you’re needing the extra traction for taking off, or climbing any grades. 4WD doesn’t help stopping or cornering. Back when I lived in Colorado, my favorite thing to do was get about 4 or 5 bags of tube sand from Home Depot.

That’s what we use to do. Back in 96-2000 I only had an elcamino and it was only rear wheel drive. Drove a 93 bronco with 4x4 but never used it even in the blizzards of 97 and 98 in Colorado. Only reaso I got the 4x4 on the ram was because it they did not offer 2wd at that dealership

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp

Why buy a 4wd then ? I have 4wd and plan on using it on my way to work in the morning having the extra traction it offers is nice.
I am pretty sure everybody knows its not going to make your truck stop better.lol

fastgti

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7. hemi
Why buy a 4wd then ? I have 4wd and plan on using it on my way to work in the morning having the extra traction it offers is nice.
I am pretty sure everybody knows its not going to make your truck stop better.lol

I only got it because that’s all they were selling at the dealership we went to to get it. Better deal with the 4wd vs going somewhere else and get a 2wd