What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
SoCal has a new PW that's really sharp and McBroom's truck looked great as usual.
Jay

Wait, after all that time and money he threw into his old rig? I figured he'd have that thing awhile longer!

TXCOMT

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Now I am going to see if the ladder can fit behind the CC rear seat if I do the backseat mod.

You will like that mod...I use it weekly! It should've come from Ram that way!

TXCOMT

madweazl

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
'13 1500 | '16 2500
Engine
5.7 | 6.4
Ordered a Thuren 2" level kit with Fox 2.0s and an adjustable track bar. Oh, also got the cover for the in cabin air filter (hot as balls outside so I have no motivation to open the hole...). Wheels were technically last week...

48268490082_4de6fa4930_b.jpg

WY-Dave

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.7 CTD
You will like that mod...I use it weekly! It should've come from Ram that way!

TXCOMT

The ladder folds up less than 3" thick. hopefully it will fit there. Will find out thurs on day off.

Also if the bottom of the seat is flipped up, does it still lock? I usually have the bottom up for the GSDs until we get the grandson and it comes down.

Last edited:

WY-Dave

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.7 CTD
Ordered the tools for when I have to do the fuel filters. Next week are the filters. Still have the first free oil change coupon from the dealer. so that 10k miles is taken care of.

revitupmoto33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
Yet still runnin' the stock swaybar?

As for me, I hit 50K miles yesterday; Reb still runnin' like a champ!

TXCOMT
Yes I am still running the stocker. My main concern with going with a hellwig bar is increased load transfer from side to side when off-road. I know the hellwig are primarily advertised for on road "spirited" driving and havent found enough reviews regarding off road applications. I currently only have 2.0's in the rear and I doubt they could make up any miscomings with a stiffer sway.

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The ladder folds up less than 3" thick. hopefully it will fit there. Will find out thurs on day off.

Also if the bottom of the seat is flipped up, does it still lock? I usually have the bottom up for the GSDs until we get the grandson and it comes down.

Yep, seat still firmly locked and I even did the method that shortens the hook (the other involves raising the seat height with washers...not for me, thanks)!

TXCOMT

WY-Dave

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.7 CTD
Yep, seat still firmly locked and I even did the method that shortens the hook (the other involves raising the seat height with washers...not for me, thanks)!

TXCOMT

Cool thanks! If I do the mod, it will be the cut method also

carlcochran79

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
And...What's the result? Good? Bad? Somewhere in between? Gotta get around to this sometime...
Drove in to work this morning. The new headlights are great. :) much brighter than stock. Warm up time was around 4 seconds. I am glad I went with 35w as 55w would have been to bright I think.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Bowzer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Sold off the '18...maybe another soon.
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bowzer - It looks like you are leaning to the left just a bit or is that just the angle that you took the photo. I ask because I never thought items like that would have that much weight.

It is the angle of the photo. I mean, it was a lot of floats and all but...all level and straight.
The attempted flight of the top positioned TX Float when on the road held in check by that 11 dollar net. That little cargo net has paid for itself about 50 times over since I run with no kind of bed cover. (The Tiger T3 Tanneau for just over $200 keeps calling me...)

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
got my ****** install of the dealer installed remote control fixed by another dealer. they did what should have been done in the first place. rerouted the wiring so it couldn't get caught up in the parking brake or any pedals instead of just hanging down by my brake pedal. sloppy.