What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dosborn14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Have you looked at your door modules?

I believe the connectors for the door modules have "clamshells" that go over the actual connector blocks that are already on the wiring.

You might need the clamshell portion, or it might already be there and you disconnect it from the existing mirror wiring when you remove them and swap them onto the replacement mirrors wiring.

This:
View attachment 185410

Snaps onto (around) this:
View attachment 185411

Or the black connector slides into the side of the blue one...Im not sure, never had to take mine apart.

Thank you so much for responding to my issue with the connectors. Thanks to you I was able to swap the sleeves, install, and now have power fold!

Naldo1710

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Installed my Overhead console with garage opener last week. Quite the project but it was fun.

buckeyexx

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Installed the HIKEit x9 throttle controller. Definitely worth doing to get rid of the throttle lag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

audiophile

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Another trip with the family down to Mt. Scott.
d2f6300bf44bf25882d4b1582f7d24df.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Installed the HIKEit x9 throttle controller. Definitely worth doing to get rid of the throttle lag.

Noticeable difference? I was eyeing them up since they’re significantly cheaper than a pedal commander.

WY-Dave

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.7 CTD
found out that the knobs on the radio (tuning/enter) are snap in. One of the dogs got a lil "playful" and pawed the knob off by slapping it. There are 4 parts: outer ring, center push button, center push button retainer and Im guess a spring. ANd of course having a hard time finding the spring.

dls56

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Wrecked it! Am waiting to hear back from the auto body folks as to how long and how bad it got damaged.
No injuries other than my pride which is not consequential.

buckeyexx

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Noticeable difference? I was eyeing them up since they’re significantly cheaper than a pedal commander.

I think it’s a huge difference in improving the throttle response.

I put one in the wife’s Jeep Wrangler and couldn’t believe how big of a difference it was so of course I had to have one for the ram.

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I think it’s a huge difference in improving the throttle response.

I put one in the wife’s Jeep Wrangler and couldn’t believe how big of a difference it was so of course I had to have one for the ram.

Nice I’ll be getting one! I know the pedal commander in my buddies ram worked well but I can get a hikeit for $163 vs $300 for a pedal commander. Thanks for your input!

buckeyexx

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Nice I’ll be getting one! I know the pedal commander in my buddies ram worked well but I can get a hikeit for $163 vs $300 for a pedal commander. Thanks for your input!

Yeah that’s the price I paid for it too. Does the exact same as the pedal commander.

Neon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Blackbeautyhemi....if you haven't ordered one yet use coupon code "JkGear" to get a few bucks knocked off. ;)
Let me know how you make out.

https://www.hikeitusa.com