What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MickeyGreene

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've had one for about 2 years now. I'm not sure what I'd do without it. I keep all my straps, tie-downs, bungee cords, warning flags, etc in it along with all the small towing bits (wiring adapters, hitch pins, etc)

-K

Ok awesome, thanks! I’ll have to look into them more and keep an eye out for sales. Thats exactly what I’d be using it for too. Right now my straps and hitch are all crammed in the center console - not ideal.

T_Unit114

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ordered all my tune up stuff. MSD blaster coils, ngk laser iridium plugs.

Did a ton of digging before making these decisions. Hoping to have everything in before the holiday.

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

DOT

Reaction score
Ram Year
N/A
Engine
N/A

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
Threw in a swing case for the stuff I was tired of having on the floor in the rear, bottle jack, kinetic rope, socket roll, I'm sure more will find it's way in there, but looks good so far.

qSKrJ78.jpg
LghdkcQ.jpg

I want a set, but have a bed liner and not sure how that would work out. Heard that I'd have to cut into the liner. I'd be concerned about water seeping between the bed & liner and causing a rust issue.

Loks great :waytogo:

GIJoe2010

No sh*t, there I was . . .
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Also got to the 3000 hour mark on the truck (2014 bought new and now nearly 94000 miles).

E9FB6388-9A15-44DB-9A27-5F6860CDCC4F.jpeg

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Had to do more cutting with the buffer today, removing glue from my old vinyl was a NIGHTMARE 3 step process... makes me never ever want to use vinyls ever again.

My replacement MX4 cover is suppose to be here tomorrow, I have my new fog light housings to install, plus a bunch of other stuff I keep forgetting about that’s just sitting in my spare room piling up lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WY-Dave

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.7 CTD
Dropped it off for new grille and condenser from the bird strike

CoffeeAnderson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
What is everyone's experience with K&N air filters and air intakes? looking to see what it does in terms of HP and MPG and anything overall. Thanks

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
What is everyone's experience with K&N air filters and air intakes? looking to see what it does in terms of HP and MPG and anything overall. Thanks

If all you do is a CAI you won’t see much. You will hear it under the hood as it’s taking in more air but you won’t really notice any gains. Maybe a little better throttle response ? To get the most of that you need to do a bunch more mods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Seems you have the same leaky rear window problem as me. It’s really triggering my OCD. lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It actually was from some professional detailers I had clean the truck before it went to my dad. I didn't notice it, he did. This was like 2-3 months later. I need to get that cleaned. It bugs my OCD as well.

MikeDee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Organized my Ramboxes and installed the pedal covers that were listed earlier...thanks for spending my money!! Waiting for the pollen to stop blowing before washing. Hopefully this weekend.

Plankton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

I've had one for about a year now, and combined with a Pedal Commander it'll take off quicker and sound beefier but there's not much if any added HP and the MPG is about the same as stock. Overall, it's a decent mod and looks pretty snazzy under the hood. A Vararam will move more air though.

kad

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I want a set, but have a bed liner and not sure how that would work out. Heard that I'd have to cut into the liner. I'd be concerned about water seeping between the bed & liner and causing a rust issue.

Loks great :waytogo:

If you have a spray in liner it's just drilling the mounting holes. It uses the divits already there for some OEM accessory (That flip out bed extender thing?), just coat the holes with rustproofing before you install. If you have a plastic liner you might have to cut into it. But given what those plastic liners do to your bed, you'd be better off getting rid of it anyway. :) If you 've got a carpet liner like a bed rug, I think you would need to trim it.

-K

danielmid

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you have a spray in liner it's just drilling the mounting holes. It uses the divits already there for some OEM accessory (That flip out bed extender thing?), just coat the holes with rustproofing before you install. If you have a plastic liner you might have to cut into it. But given what those plastic liners do to your bed, you'd be better off getting rid of it anyway. :) If you 've got a carpet liner like a bed rug, I think you would need to trim it.

-K

That's basically what the install sheet says, screw through spray-in (that's what I did), trim plastic out of the way, peel back rug and cut notches and reinstall over the bracket.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Seems you have the same leaky rear window problem as me. It’s really triggering my OCD. lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It actually was from some professional detailers I had clean the truck before it went to my dad. I didn't notice it, he did. This was like 2-3 months later. I need to get that cleaned. It bugs my OCD as well.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Final stuff for a proper paint correction on the Ram!

E2B2C0E0-6416-4D76-A1B1-AB62C3A6247F.jpeg

Gregdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So a couple weeks I installed these pioneer speakers then yesterday my 3.5” kickers came in and hooked them today.
I really liked the pioneers on their ownE8248A5E-2DEA-4885-8C5B-D6E4A16D972E.jpegCA5C5ECA-8483-4CBD-BC19-CFF93EB3566D.jpeg but after adding the kickers in the dash it brings everything together. So much more clear now and even though I have the bass blockers I didn’t install them and don’t really see a need to.