What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Since it's super nice out, I may wash the wheels, inside the barrel and outers as well.
The whole truck needs a wash, but I have to cut the back yard as well. Always something. Always,........ :emotions122:

Stickseler

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks. I looked them up and not too bad a price !
Are they plug and play ?
Any codes?
Do they fit just like the stock bulbs and do not have to leave the access door off ?

Than

Plug and Play, I bought the kit with 4 bulbs, the resistors or whatever they are just double sticky tape inside the light, the covers fit on all four.

Stickseler

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Good to know the dust covers still fit ! SO I assmune the bulb adjustment is on the bulb ? And the RAM only does up and down on a 2015 ? I know old scholl was adjusting the light frame L/R and Up and down
Its not the headlight assembly..well maybe, its the actual bulb that needs to be clocked when you put it in. If it doesn't go right in 9 and 3, you can rotate the bulb vs the plug.

Bandit517

That Trials Guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'll leave one teaser in here for now. Weather isn't ideal for pictures so I didn't take many. But I got my truck back from getting paint correction and ceramic coating done. Hopefully we get some favorable weather in the next couple days so I can go get some nice pictures to submit for next TOTM contest.

20211013_164513.jpg

danielmid

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got the Freedom Offroad trackbar on, did about half a turn longer than stock, trying to decide if I want to tackle the lower control arms before hunting next weekend.
3AA1HGJ.jpg

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
FINALLY gave the truck a nice wash after work today. Let her sit for a little over an hour before I started on it.
The weather was pretty awesome too. Not too warm and overcast. About 10 minutes after I finished, the sun came out. :cheers:

NJ_TN Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Upgraded from my RA2 to an 8.4 Uconnect. Thanks to another forum member. Unfortunately bought it with the wrong harness. Came with the harness for 4 speed fan conversion to a 7 speed fan. I already had a 7 speed fan. So I’ll be posting that harness along with my RA2 up for sale soon. Backup camera is so much easier to see with the larger screen.

Johnny_B-Good

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
After 11 years, the exhaust on my Laramie finally rotted. Left one tail pipe swinging. Thankfully I knew this day would eventually come, and did all my research weeks ago. It all came down to Borla and Flowmaster. Borla, a little on the timid side for me. Flowmaster, a lot to pick and choose from. Went with the Super 40 409S. Took it to a local shop and the guys hooked it all up. New muffler, two tails, and two 5th gen factory chrome tips (they're an inch larger and fit the bumper cutouts way nicer). I haven't noticed any drone just cruzin around. But it does have an aggressive tone to it. Volume, nothing major. Just cruzin around, it's quiet enough that I can talk with the wife, windows down, rear slide open. And we don't even have to yell. lol Stereo, hear it just fine. But, step down on that gas pedal, it comes to life alright. I was told the muffler will eventually quiet down a little. Hope not, it sounds damn nice as it is.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Washed, clay bar, polished and Adam’s ceramic coated my truck today. Got it done in about 4.5 hours since I hardly had any scratches to polish out but man i’m freakin sore from hustling to get it done lol
Its a process, but its worth the end result! Pics?

Bandit517

That Trials Guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
View attachment 474384
View attachment 474383
View attachment 474381View attachment 474382Finally had some free time to paint my grill, mirror covers, and handle covers. Truck is a Limited with the sport bumpers so I’ve been slowly deleting all the chrome.

I really want to do this to mine! Yours looks amazing! I've been slowly cutting back the amount chrome from my truck also. I think once I do something with my grill and get sport tail lights I'll be happy the limited trim isn't over powering on the lower section of the doors. I did black housing lights, Carven tips and removed the fender/door badges.

20211018_172252.jpg20211018_172533.jpg

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Andersoncma

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
They look nice…and you basically won’t see them until your markers come on at night…sweet!

jelih

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Changed the spark plugs. I hope I get the full 100k miles out of them because I don't want to do that again any time soon. New wix air filter. Bought the one for the 3.0 eco with the deeper pleats, and flushed the absolute hell out of the coolant and replaced with brand new mopar purple drank.