What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rustyraindog

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 PW
Engine
Installed my RED lightbar on Thursday, installing my Trigger six controller and a couple of LED lights today on said bar.

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got the white beast washed today at the touchless car wash. (I never go through the standard car wash and I only use the touchless during the winter months. Otherwise she only gets a hand wash on the driveway.) Tons of vehicles there today. Good day for it. 35 degrees and sunny.
Came out pretty good, but she desperately needs a nice hand wash, clay, polish, and paint sealant badly!!! Can't do any of that for maybe another 3 months. Too cold out here.

WY-Dave

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.7 CTD
Hauled away an old double-wide fridge and then loaded up the truck to it max payload haha. (prior to stapping)
1642991874016.png

Hscott

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
In my 14 ram express, I put bucket seats, center console, glove box, nerf bars and muffler delete. Last week did the cold air intake, Diablo tune and rear floor storage compartments. Led package all around, projection lights with xenon package . Been working hard to get this where I want it.

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Took the truck to the muffler shop. I have had a Magnaflow 18" for several years - now I don't remember how long it's been on there. I love the sound of it. But, over time, I've started to grow tired of the drone between 65-70mph. So, I had it swapped out for something quieter. I miss that cold start up sound, but the drive to work this morning was quiet. I don't need to turn the radio up to drown out the drone.

Also bought some LED lights for the interior. The idea was to use them in the doors, but, I may use them elsewhere. Not sure yet. Maybe under the seats and/or the dash. Any ideas?

This is what I got... https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07SBYVFJP?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details

Hscott

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Oh man. I couldn't live without the sound. I have borla exhaust with deleted muffler. Cold start is amazing sound, plus it keeps the wife away from the truck. She hates the sound. Ha

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Gave it the day off. Wife is sick so Its sitting in the garage while I am trying to keep up with work flow at home...

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
In my 14 ram express, I put bucket seats, center console, glove box, nerf bars and muffler delete. Last week did the cold air intake, Diablo tune and rear floor storage compartments. Led package all around, projection lights with xenon package . Been working hard to get this where I want it.
Share your hard work with some pics. Doesn’t exist without them

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Oh man. I couldn't live without the sound. I have borla exhaust with deleted muffler. Cold start is amazing sound, plus it keeps the wife away from the truck. She hates the sound. Ha
Yea, I love the sound. But, I've got 2 other trucks to play with that will have a good exhaust. It's probably been 5.5-6 years with the Magnaflow, so it's going to take a while to get used to the quieter exhuast.

WY-Dave

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.7 CTD
Actually used it as a truck to haul in my reloading setup. The price was right, FREEEEEEE
1643075470154.png

PrdCdn

TEAM RAMROD
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L ECO Diesel
I am in Western Canada..Saskatoon Sk... -34...it’s too freakin cold lol...will post soon ...promise..lol
lol.... I am in Alberta ... we were minus 40 here for the last few weeks... (minus 40 F for those who dont know).

PrdCdn

TEAM RAMROD
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L ECO Diesel
nothing, too cold to do anything. Need to clean it, inside and out. Getting gas SUCKS...

Kingzilla

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was getting code P0456 with the gas cap error on the dash. I replaced the gas cap thinking it was faulty with an OEM Mopar one from the stealership. Then ended up swapping out this evap module after doing a little research. The gas cap error is gone now but my check engine light is still on, not able to clear the codes out with Alfa since I swapped over to iOS and don't have access to an android device at this time. Trying to source one before pulling the plug on the application on Windows.

Evap module: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PCMXZQ5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

t0ymach1n3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L???
Oh man what a week so far! I hope yall are stayin safe, healthy and putting in some good work on your baby too!

Got my AlfaOBD software and OBDLink MX+ ready to go to work putting the new 2018 EVIC cluster with the Rebel background in the truck AS SOON as it gets here. Also picked up my first part of my 8HP70 swap (2014 8 speed ECM).

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey all truck of the year is live! Go vote!!