What did you do with your 5th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Took her home... a loaded 4x2 Longhorn in Delmonico Red. New tires, tint, and 3M coming this week hopefully. Glad to have 3.92s, one thing I regretted in my last truck.

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I picked up my all black tail gate emblems hoping to match my black muffler tips.

Accountant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie Hemi 5.7L
I picked up my all black tail gate emblems hoping to match my black muffler tips.

Sweet! Is the tail gate emblem easy to remove and replace?

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
The bottom left and right are, the actual Ram head has (4) clips that a plastic pry tool will make quick work of. I usually apply painters tape to the area in which I’m working with as to not scratch the paint.58bbcdcb2e964759694fc5a70c5422ef.jpg

Accountant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie Hemi 5.7L
The bottom left and right are, the actual Ram head has (4) clips that a plastic pry tool will make quick work of. I usually apply painters tape to the area in which I’m working with as to not scratch the paint.

Ok cool. Thanks!!

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Put on my Bakflip G2 from my 2013. Fits perfect.... and I am so happy I don't have to buy a new one.

Doxmia

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Tinted windows, matted b-pillars. Ordered wheels, stereo integration, tonneua cover black badges. Ordered "sports" hood (Canadian thing). Powder coated tow hooks, ceramic coated exhaust tips. (Black).

Also ordered another "limited" badge since they only make that in silver; going to black that myself.

John813

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ordered the blacked out hood emblem and the RAM on the side door off Ebay.

FYI 15% off ebay right now for those parts and more with
PRIMOSALE

Tinted windows, matted b-pillars. Ordered wheels, stereo integration, tonneua cover black badges. Ordered "sports" hood (Canadian thing). Powder coated tow hooks, ceramic coated exhaust tips. (Black).

Also ordered another "limited" badge since they only make that in silver; going to black that myself.

How much was the sports hood?

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
So, the bed cargo divider and front hooks are no longer on back order. Debating whether to purchase both of those or the pedal commander. The divider is huge for me as it would effectively turn the bed into a truck for groceries and stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So, the bed cargo divider and front hooks are no longer on back order. Debating whether to purchase both of those or the pedal commander. The divider is huge for me as it would effectively turn the bed into a truck for groceries and stuff.

Do you have part # for divider? My truck came with the rails for it but not the divider.

Doxmia

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ordered the blacked out hood emblem and the RAM on the side door off Ebay.

FYI 15% off ebay right now for those parts and more with
PRIMOSALE

How much was the sports hood?

With the grills and liner and everything all in is about $1000 or so (CAD). So about $700 or so USD.

Accountant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie Hemi 5.7L

parts guy at Avondalemotors said the hooks are still on national backorder. They still have 2 available in chrome but when those are gone, it (chrome and black) will be on backorder. If you have a source, that is awesome.

Accountant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie Hemi 5.7L
The bottom left and right are, the actual Ram head has (4) clips that a plastic pry tool will make quick work of. I usually apply painters tape to the area in which I’m working with as to not scratch the paint.58bbcdcb2e964759694fc5a70c5422ef.jpg

I waited too long. These are now on national backorder. Parts guy at Avondalemotors will try to get some anyway so we'll see.

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
parts guy at Avondalemotors said the hooks are still on national backorder. They still have 2 available in chrome but when those are gone, it (chrome and black) will be on backorder. If you have a source, that is awesome.

Dealerships in Miami have both part numbers in stock.

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Are you looking for all three, or just the Ram’s head ?

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Well here’s the funny part lol, I ordered all three black emblems for my tailgate and I’m not using any of them now. Since I’m going with the side bed decals, I’m leaving the rear as is.