What did you do with your 5th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Put some water repellant on the windshield and fired it up yesterday for a few minutes.

(driveway princess)

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Put some water repellant on the windshield and fired it up yesterday for a few minutes.

(driveway princess)

Tires are too expensive to get flat spots better drive it...

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It moves twice a week on average. Winter, a lot more, summer, try to do all small runs on MC. BUT when temps get to 100, leave the 6 cylinder MC parked, just too friggin hot on roadway, that dang Wing throw off monster heat, and of course it is water cooled, but still stupid hot.

Last edited:

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I guess I could change my "tires" to these old tried but trued alternative?

ff.JPG

TheNinja

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l Hemi
Installed "rugged rear wheel well liners" and wondered why it always takes me 4x longer to do an install on something like this than what a person on youtube said it would take to install. They look decent and I feel better about, well, having rear wheel well liners. Not sure what to do with the fuel filler shields i removed other than toss them. Before I toss them, if anyone has a need for them, for the cost of shipping you can have them.

Attachments

• IMG_3890.jpg
    IMG_3890.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3889.jpg
    IMG_3889.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 12

Kenobi

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L Diesel
Installed "rugged rear wheel well liners" and wondered why it always takes me 4x longer to do an install on something like this than what a person on youtube said it would take to install. They look decent and I feel better about, well, having rear wheel well liners. Not sure what to do with the fuel filler shields i removed other than toss them. Before I toss them, if anyone has a need for them, for the cost of shipping you can have them.
My truck came with the wheelwell liners and I love them. They're very easy to clean.

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

I am glad i added mine. look like a finished truck now and easy to clean that area. I wish they would have them installed from factory.

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am glad i added mine. look like a finished truck now and easy to clean that area. I wish they would have them installed from factory.
THAT be something dis BOIRD needs to do. Right now, in the middle of getting Generator whole house added to property, so am on a hold for putting out ne more money. BUT, my ride is a driveway princess ne way, so not an issue, but yeah, FCA friggin cheaping out on stuff like that, ridiculous IMHO

soapy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
I added some Icky Concepts Molle panels to the bed of my 2022 PW. I like that they have a bit more space behind them compared to others. I can get a shovel behind them and even a 1.5 gallon rotopak on the rear side panels. It gives me double the capacity for mounting to the Molle. Using titan straps for the non rotopak stuff. I can keep everything safe and unseen below my bed cover.

Attachments

• IMG_7313.JPG
    IMG_7313.JPG
    175.2 KB · Views: 34

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not a dang thing except to put some fuel in the tank.