What did you say when you saw your truck for the first time?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t0ymach1n3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L???
It was 5 years ago when I first saw my baby and I still say the same thing I did when I first saw it... "Damn that thing looks f***kin good!". Even with a few scratches, dings, and oopsies, I still can't help but stop and gawk at her like it was the first time.

JF19Longhorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 ETorque
Too much Chrome! ..but she was the only truck around that had most of the options I wanted (3.92's, Longbed, built-in brake controller) and had the options the wife wanted (reclining / heated rear seats, Crewcab, Auto 4x4).

Original plan was to Dechrome her, but 2yrs & 32k miles later the Chrome is still there. :yucky:

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Too much Chrome! ..but she was the only truck around that had most of the options I wanted (3.92's, Longbed, built-in brake controller) and had the options the wife wanted (reclining / heated rear seats, Crewcab, Auto 4x4).

Original plan was to Dechrome her, but 2yrs & 32k miles later the Chrome is still there. :yucky:
For what it's worth I think the color and chrome goes together.

WY-Dave

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.7 CTD
From a 2 door Jeep(JK) to the non-long bed I still thought "damn, this thing is a monster"