What do you like about your Ram...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yrraljguthrie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
etorque5.7
I wonder how many people who like the center console shift are old enough to have driven a 3 speed on the column when young and wanted a four-on-the-floor?

yamaha0343

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Laramie Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The seats. These are seriously comfortable trucks.
The ride.
The Hemi. Plenty power on hand and very comfortable for interstate driving.
The center console. Extremely well thought out.
The shift knob. Console shifters waste a ton of space.

yrraljguthrie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
etorque5.7
The ride and how quiet it is. Mine has a bin underneath the radio controls, I suppose others do also. I thought it was a great idea, it has slots for coins so I filled it up. Guess what the pushbutton bar doesn't open it but about half an inch, and there is just no way I can reach into it from a seated position. The only way to get the coins out is to stop, get out and lean in. But overall the ride and quietness. And the knob shifter is a great idea. As has been said, console shifters waste space, they never were a good idea. Not even with a 4 in the floor. :)

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
The ride and how quiet it is. Mine has a bin underneath the radio controls, I suppose others do also. I thought it was a great idea, it has slots for coins so I filled it up. Guess what the pushbutton bar doesn't open it but about half an inch, and there is just no way I can reach into it from a seated position. The only way to get the coins out is to stop, get out and lean in. But overall the ride and quietness. And the knob shifter is a great idea. As has been said, console shifters waste space, they never were a good idea. Not even with a 4 in the floor. :)
I've got the bin with the coin slots, but there is no push-button to open it. It's just another cubbyhole for stuff. I keep my sunglasses in there. And a stone I picked up on a hunting trip to Saskatchewan 35 years ago that I've kept in all my trucks.

TheEnder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
Heres a pretty decently long list:

• The reliability
• The ride comfort
• The seats
• Sound system

Seriously. These trucks are freaking amazing. I was told to stay away from ram due to horrid reliability, but little did i know that their trucks would be a fair bit better than past yotas or hondas in the family.

I absolutely adore the 4.7, too. Such an amazingly reliable engine. Same with the 5.7L.

yrraljguthrie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
etorque5.7
Tulecreeper, if yours is a 2023 you might feel just above the bin. The lever is not easily seen or used. I didn't know it was there the first several times I opened it. It sometimes would pop open if I pushed hard enough on some plastic framework about the lever.

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Tulecreeper, if yours is a 2023 you might feel just above the bin. The lever is not easily seen or used. I didn't know it was there the first several times I opened it. It sometimes would pop open if I pushed hard enough on some plastic framework about the lever.
Just went and poked and prodded everything...no latch. It's just a cubby with coin slots.