What does everyone name their trucks?

MCas86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
I've never been a person to name vehicles. Honestly, I never understood it.

Lee955i

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
almost 40 years of driving and i've yet to name a vehicle. I just don't get it...
Oh, crap, I forgot! Still not the truck, but I have occasionally referred to my Challenger as "The 4000 pound Tomato"... LOL!!!

Attachments

• pose.jpg
    pose.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 3

carl0

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Mojo. My son named it for me.

Michael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Oh, crap, I forgot! Still not the truck, but I have occasionally referred to my Challenger as "The 4000 pound Tomato"... LOL!!!
In high school a new a guy with a very hot looking Plymouth Cuda. It was bright yellow and he called The Atomic Banana.

williscreg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
My wife called my car "Monster" once. It stuck.

stembridge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
I've owned close to three dozen vehicles over the course of my life, but have never named any of my trucks. Two of my cars had names, however:

You must be registered for see images attach

This one's name should be obvious to anyone over a certain age. Owned it twelve years and put over 220K on it before selling to a high-school kid. Was still seeing it in town every so often five years later (it was a TDI).

The Mayfield Belle was a '71 Campmobile I bought as a cheap hauler, then later became my DD. Owned her eight years before she "Went West." My college buddies and I made bachelor's night movies for each other as we got married, so the 'bus became the star in a spoof we did of the movie The Memphis Belle. Folks from the Southeast may recognize the Mayfield Dairies logo. All of the Belle's missions were 'milk runs,' of course!

I got pulled over more times in this vehicle than any other I've owned (never got a ticket).

es