What does everyone name their trucks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robert Fly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My 96' 1500 4x4 came off of an Arizona Indian reservation. It's been hammered but I got it at low mileage so the drive train is still fair. Other than that the body has a hit on almost every panel. It's my back country beater named Frankie or Frankenstien.
My 2016 1500 is my baby. It's that deep blue color with chrome accents and chrome crossbed tool box. That one is Old Blue. This truck has been North of the Arctic Circle on the haul road.

BobSacomano

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
Hey everyone! Long time since i last posted here.

I know there was a thread a while back on this - but, times change, and i feel as though this would be fun.

So, what names does everyone give their trucks? My trucks name is Olympic. Not in regard of the Olympics, but the “Old Reliable” ocean liner that was a sister to the Titanic.

Good morning, midday, or night, wherever or whenever you’re reading this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Truck's name is XLIV

Pronounced "forty-four" or frequently "old fourty-four"

View media item 29347

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Red Beast

2019 truck new pic.JPG

MCas86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've never been a person to name vehicles. Honestly, I never understood it.

Lee955i

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
almost 40 years of driving and i've yet to name a vehicle. I just don't get it...
Oh, crap, I forgot! Still not the truck, but I have occasionally referred to my Challenger as "The 4000 pound Tomato"... LOL!!!

Attachments

• pose.jpg
    pose.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 3

carl0

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Mojo. My son named it for me.

Michael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Oh, crap, I forgot! Still not the truck, but I have occasionally referred to my Challenger as "The 4000 pound Tomato"... LOL!!!
In high school a new a guy with a very hot looking Plymouth Cuda. It was bright yellow and he called The Atomic Banana.

stembridge

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
I've owned close to three dozen vehicles over the course of my life, but have never named any of my trucks. Two of my cars had names, however:

herbiewheels2.jpg

This one's name should be obvious to anyone over a certain age. Owned it twelve years and put over 220K on it before selling to a high-school kid. Was still seeing it in town every so often five years later (it was a TDI).

belle.jpg

Major Payne.jpg

The Mayfield Belle was a '71 Campmobile I bought as a cheap hauler, then later became my DD. Owned her eight years before she "Went West." My college buddies and I made bachelor's night movies for each other as we got married, so the 'bus became the star in a spoof we did of the movie The Memphis Belle. Folks from the Southeast may recognize the Mayfield Dairies logo. All of the Belle's missions were 'milk runs,' of course!

I got pulled over more times in this vehicle than any other I've owned (never got a ticket).

es