What DON'T you like about your RAM?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Don’t waste your breath man.... This guys rebuts everyone’s post about anything they don’t like cuz he’s just a troll. He just the male version of a Karen thinking he knows what’s right for everyone. Don’t let what he posts bug you because it’ll get you nowhere...

I had to like that post too because it was just so funny!!...lol. Oh, and your wrong on every word you said but you’re right, telling you that will get nowhere.

And it’s not just me who’s replied; there have been others, so to single me out is not very fair. But you know, I could call you a Karen as well just firing off outta nowhere.... don’t like what I say? Block me. Don’t want your post shredded in a thread like this? Don’t post. The name of the thread ain’t gonna protect you from rebuttal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Actually Cornelleous, I just buy off the lot and always end up with more options than I wanted. I'm an old guy and remember picking the options I wanted and didn't get what I didn't want. Now a days , if you want option X you have to take options a and y with it. Just another way to increase profits. Always bothers me, but it is what it is.

That’s why they give you the option to special order, then you can get exactly what you want. I would’ve special ordered mine but due to the new body-style coming out right around the corner when I bought mine, I had to settle with what a dealer already had because only the lower trim models was all they were taking orders on.

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a fifth gen and I hate the fact that he key is a push button ..
I’m always looking for the key fab smdh , it was nice and secure in the ignition switch of my 3 rd gen lol

Just keep it in your pocket. Don’t know if you have passive entry or not- the touch-sensitive door handles and the push-button on the handle but if you do, you don’t need to always be handling your fob. Keep it in your pocket and you’ll always know where it’s at.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
That’s why they give you the option to special order, then you can get exactly what you want. I would’ve special ordered mine but due to the new body-style coming out right around the corner when I bought mine, I had to settle with what a dealer already had because only the lower trim models was all they were taking orders on.

that's just it, even with special order, you want 1 option you are forced
To take other options

Last edited:

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
that's just it, even with special order, you want 1 option you are fored
To take other options
Well yeah, that's true. Just like with the rear heated seats; you have to get the front buckets too if you want that because if you want the front bench, you can't get the heated rear seats.

OP
OP
tones2SS

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a fifth gen and I hate the fact that he key is a push button ..
I’m always looking for the key fab smdh , it was nice and secure in the ignition switch of my 3 rd gen lol
Not sure if serious,................lol
I LOVE the push button start in my sunny day street ripper car. Love it. I think most vehicles are coming with it standard more and more.

MartyZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 5.7l Hemi
I don't like my MPG. 10.5 with a 5" lift and 37" tires. what a disgrace. Thanks FCA ;)

Lol, Really the only thing I don't like is the amount of space around the exhaust manifold. Makes changing your sparkplugs a PITA. I've heard a body lift corrects this a bit but if I lift the truck anymore my 5 foot nothing wife wont be able to get into it... wait a sec... I might be onto something. That would also correct that horrible whining noise I get from the passenger side sometimes. :rotflmao:

Sandevino

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
Minor gripe here... When getting into the truck, if I don't pay attention and duck a bit I will whack my head on the door jamb. I have to duck an inch or two to keep from smacking my head.

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't like my MPG. 10.5 with a 5" lift and 37" tires. what a disgrace. Thanks FCA ;)

Lol, Really the only thing I don't like is the amount of space around the exhaust manifold. Makes changing your sparkplugs a PITA. I've heard a body lift corrects this a bit but if I lift the truck anymore my 5 foot nothing wife wont be able to get into it... wait a sec... I might be onto something. That would also correct that horrible whining noise I get from the passenger side sometimes. :rotflmao:

Yeah, they definitely don’t make them the way they used to anymore where you could just pop a squat on the inside fender well and go to town mechanicin’ on whatever you needed to do.

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Minor gripe here... When getting into the truck, if I don't pay attention and duck a bit I will whack my head on the door jamb. I have to duck an inch or two to keep from smacking my head.

Really? How tall are you? I’m 6 foot and I even stand on my runningboards before I sit down in mine and I’ve never smacked my head…

Sandevino

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
Really? How tall are you? I’m 6 foot and I even stand on my runningboards before I sit down in mine and I’ve never smacked my head…

I'm 5' 10". I should clarify... I have to duck if I am getting into the truck in the driveway as my daughter typically parks too close and I have to contort myself to get in. If I am parked in a parking lot or similar location there's no issue.

RodeoRam

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

I can empathize. I'm 6'5", and I feel like I'm getting into the General Lee sometimes. Didn't use to have that problem getting into Dad's 1971 D100, even while wearing a cowboy hat. Guess while time goes on, trucks get taller and shorter at the same time.

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Don't like that my brand new Laramie doesn't have an under hood light. Cheap ********!

That is awful dumb. I’m just glad my 18 had the plug up on the wiper cowl so all I had to do was buy the light fixture, the wire harness and an LED upgrade.

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Same like the cheap brakes and cheap tires. lol

Cheap brakes? Other than a little bit of a noisy vibration when I’m stopped and the wheels move a quarter of an inch, my brakes are still great after 3 years and. 31,000 miles.

The tires- c’mon man, cut’em a little bit of slack....lol. In my book, they’re not bad new, and even when they’re barely past half worn, their only downfall is ****** traction on downpour-covered roads and even in the slightest bit of ice but they do ride good. At least I think they did.

1SloRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Cheap brakes? Other than a little bit of a noisy vibration when I’m stopped and the wheels move a quarter of an inch, my brakes are still great after 3 years and. 31,000 miles.

The tires- c’mon man, cut’em a little bit of slack....lol. In my book, they’re not bad new, and even when they’re barely past half worn, their only downfall is ****** traction on downpour-covered roads and even in the slightest bit of ice but they do ride good. At least I think they did.

The Good for a Years? Man, you need to live a little. Best thing I did was swap those crappy stockers. The ride was smoother, handled better (more responsive) and definitely hooked up more. Besides they look like big balloons, haha. Upgraded brakes are a thing of beauty as well. Tones got a good point.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
not complaining about the gas mileage too much, I CAN get 22-23mph on the hwy if that is just it. overall I get 17-18 city/hwy. I installed a VARARAM intake on mine, but I do wish mine had push button start. My 2009 Challenger and 2018 Charger has it. Would just like to have it on my truck.