What DON'T you like about your RAM?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NanaW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I only get 10 mpg in town on freeway 11.2 and I just filled up today had 1/4 tank and it cost me 75.00 !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I only get 10 mpg in town on freeway 11.2 and I just filled up today had 1/4 tank and it cost me 75.00 !

You only get 10 miles per gallon on the freeway? Around town I only average between 11.2 to 11.5 but if I had a lot more freeway driving mixed in, I can average close to 18 and that’s even with a 3.92 gear ratio and a heavy right foot.

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The fact that I can’t back up with my door open without the truck jamming into park.

I know this thread is all about what you don’t like about your ram but being that you’re new here, you do know that if your truck is equipped with the auto park, there are ways around that. You can either buckle your seatbelt if you’re gonna be backing up with the door open or before you even get in the truck you can put your seatbelt on behind you or if you don’t even want to screw with any of that at all, go online and buy you one of those really short seatbelt extenders that clips into the latch between your seat and your console and you’ll never ever have to worry about it again and you can even still use your seatbelt with it.

Aaron Chambers

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I know this thread is all about what you don’t like about your ram but being that you’re new here, you do know that if your truck is equipped with the auto park, there are ways around that. You can either buckle your seatbelt if you’re gonna be backing up with the door open or before you even get in the truck you can put your seatbelt on behind you or if you don’t even want to screw with any of that at all, go online and buy you one of those really short seatbelt extenders that clips into the latch between your seat and your console and you’ll never ever have to worry about it again and you can even still use your seatbelt with it.

Yeah I know how to work around it. Just answering the post with what I don’t like about the Ram. Also there is a difference between being new and not responding to every thread. But thank you for clarifying.

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah I know how to work around it. Just answering the post with what I don’t like about the Ram. Also there is a difference between being new and not responding to every thread. But thank you for clarifying.

My bad, I guess I just didn’t think to look at your join date because it just never crossed my mind that somebody who’s been here for a year would’ve had more than just two posts. Figured you didn’t know the tricks because believe it or not, people will still ***** about that feature even though they’ve already long since found out the work around and have already corrected it but still bring it up just because the thread told them to.

Aaron Chambers

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My bad, I guess I just didn’t think to look at your join date because it just never crossed my mind that somebody who’s been here for a year would’ve had more than just two posts. Figured you didn’t know the tricks because believe it or not, people will still ***** about that feature even though they’ve already long since found out the work around and have already corrected it but still bring it up just because the thread told them to.

I’ll remember that next time there is a post asking about opinions on something users don’t like about I wont “*****” about it because there is a way to work around it. Or better yet I’ll just buy a newer truck from wonderland that has all the bugs worked out.

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’ll remember that next time there is a post asking about opinions on something users don’t like about I wont “*****” about it because there is a way to work around it. Or better yet I’ll just buy a newer truck from wonderland that has all the bugs worked out.

You don’t have to get so sore at me man for how I view this thread but it is what it is, especially after some of the interesting things that’s been brought up since it’s creation....lol.

But just despite your extreme facetiousness, the auto park is not a “bug” that needs working out. It’s a safety feature that’s supposed to protect you from you and limit your ability to come back and sue the manufacturer if you should ever manage to fall out and run yourself over while hanging out your driver door rather than using your mirrors or that nifty little backup camera on your tailgate to back up.

Aaron Chambers

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You don’t have to get so sore at me man for how I view this thread but it is what it is, especially after some of the interesting things that’s been brought up since it’s creation....lol.

But just despite your extreme facetiousness, the auto park is not a “bug” that needs working out. It’s a safety feature that’s supposed to protect you from you and limit your ability to come back and sue the manufacturer if you should ever manage to fall out and run yourself over while hanging out your driver door rather than using your mirrors or that nifty little backup camera on your tailgate to back up.

And you don’t have to comment about something I don’t like about the truck? Pretty simple. It’s a feature I don’t like that’s literally what the thread is about. And now you’ve assumed I have a back up camera. Just leave it be.

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
And you don’t have to comment about something I don’t like about the truck? Pretty simple. It’s a feature I don’t like that’s literally what the thread is about. And now you’ve assumed I have a back up camera. Just leave it be.

How can you tell me to leave it be when you’re still continuing to respond?....lol. But it’s ok, I don’t let everyone’s rebuttals to my responses bother me because I don’t take it serious when other people have taken it quite serious for some reason.

And you’re right, I don’t have to comment just as much as you don’t have to comment either if mine or someone else’s response like mine bug you because no one’s twisting your arm or making you comment against your will. It’s all fun, man. No need to get worked up about it. It’s just a discussion thread. Maybe perhaps if it upsets you having your post questioned, debated or even just simply commented on, maybe you shouldn’t post because in all actuality, no matter what I say or what anybody says shouldn’t bother you....lol.

But so I took an educated guess and figured you had a backup camera. So what if I was wrong, you still have mirrors, don’t you?

Aaron Chambers

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How can you tell me to leave it be when you’re still continuing to respond?....lol. But it’s ok, I don’t let everyone’s rebuttals to my responses bother me because I don’t take it serious when other people have taken it quite serious for some reason.

And you’re right, I don’t have to comment just as much as you don’t have to comment either if mine or someone else’s response like mine bug you because no one’s twisting your arm or making you comment against your will. It’s all fun, man. No need to get worked up about it. It’s just a discussion thread. Maybe perhaps if it upsets you having your post questioned, debated or even just simply commented on, maybe you shouldn’t post because in all actuality, no matter what I say or what anybody says shouldn’t bother you....lol.

But so I took an educated guess and figured you had a backup camera. So what if I was wrong, you still have mirrors, don’t you?

Wtf you can’t be serious!? You are the one that commented about my opinion. If you didn’t like it then you could have just scrolled on? But here we are. Nothing upsets me but I feel your last post should be more directed towards you instead of me. Have a good one!

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wtf you can’t be serious!? You are the one that commented about my opinion. If you didn’t like it then you could have just scrolled on? But here we are. Nothing upsets me but I feel your last post should be more directed towards you instead of me. Have a good one!

Hey, I just made one simple little comment but you coulda left it be after clearing up that you already knew about the autopark workaround. Lol.

And it’s not that I disliked what you said.

Wes Veness

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 SLT Classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi

Man, don’t waste your breath or energy trying to rationalize what he’s all about. He’s just a troll and justifying his responses within his obscure mind.

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Man, don’t waste your breath or energy trying to rationalize what he’s all about. He’s just a troll and justifying his responses within his obscure mind.

Little harsh, doncha think? Damn, you people need to don some thicker skin for chrissakes if you’re gonna be posting on a public forum.