Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shine Armor

• Jay Leno Garage

• Surf City Garage

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Treburkulosis

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've been using the Adam's Mega Foam lately and like it. Combined with the Adam's 2.0 pressure washer and Adam's foam cannon it does a good job of breaking down a lot of dirt and bugs prior to a contact wash.

But, I only use it for foam. I prefer the TW Hybrid Ceramic wash for the contact wash. It has a lot of lubricity and adds another layer of protection.
Have you tried adams Graphene Wash? I use it on my Charger.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 9.56.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 9.56.11 AM.png
    1,022.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 9.56.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 9.56.21 AM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 6

KKBB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have used the graphene shampoo...it is amazing. I have also used Adam's ceramic graphene spray coating. I used it on part of my vehicle, the other part was meguiars ceramic spray wax. The Adam's has lasted way longer.

OP
OP
Treburkulosis

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
No. If it's anything like their graphene coating then I am not a fan.
I only use it on my Charger due to the cost vs CG Extreme body wash and wax which is what I use on my truck and wifes vehicle. Its really good surprisingly.

OP
OP
Treburkulosis

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have used the graphene shampoo...it is amazing. I have also used Adam's ceramic graphene spray coating. I used it on part of my vehicle, the other part was meguiars ceramic spray wax. The Adam's has lasted way longer.
Adams is good stuff. I do love my chemical guys stuff, but when it comes to the paint Adams is all that touches my vehicles.

RamHemi18

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I also like the extreme body wash and wax. A little bit goes a LOOOONG way. I think I might try meguiars ultimate wash next. Ive been watching Pan The Organizer on youtube. He has some great comparison videos for different products on his channel. Going to give 303 sealant and TW seal n shine a whirl here soon!

OP
OP
Treburkulosis

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I tried out Adams mega foam and its ok. I still think I like Extreme wash and wax better. Better foaming and seems to pre clean the paint better. I do like the smell of Mega Foam. Reminds me of a big red soda lol.

GeometryFletch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L HEMI
Dawn, the rest is just marketing. If it's good enough to clean pure oil off of birds when theirs an oil spill it's good enough for a RAM. If you're thinking..hmmmm...try it.

OP
OP
Treburkulosis

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Dawn, the rest is just marketing. If it's good enough to clean pure oil off of birds when theirs an oil spill it's good enough for a RAM. If you're thinking..hmmmm...try it.
Its a good stripper soap thats for sure. Before I start a paint and body project I use it.

mb33458

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6 etorque
So, I have say I do like Adam's wash and wax. I have a 2019 Ford Explorer, daily driver, and I have never waxed it. I usually run it through a touchless wash. I washed it last week with the Adam's WW and it looks like I waxed it. There is more shine and depth to the blue paint, plus it looks pretty shiny. Almost as shiny as my wife's Mazda, and my Ram 1500, which get waxed.

OP
OP
Treburkulosis

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So, I have say I do like Adam's wash and wax. I have a 2019 Ford Explorer, daily driver, and I have never waxed it. I usually run it through a touchless wash. I washed it last week with the Adam's WW and it looks like I waxed it. There is more shine and depth to the blue paint, plus it looks pretty shiny. Almost as shiny as my wife's Mazda, and my Ram 1500, which get waxed.
I’m torn between CG and Adams when it comes to soap. I tend to prefer CG. You are correct the shine they bring out some awesome shine!

bill-e

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3l EcoDiesel 3rd Gen
I use Carpro Reset and during the winter months I hand wash with a battery powered pressure washer and 5 gal pails of water. My black truck came through the winter looking as good as it did before from a scratch perspective.

I tried to add a topper after the winter but there was too much contaminant on the paint so I took it to my detailer in June. Since then I've been maintaining with IGL premier on the hood and Echoshine as a final drying agent for added protection.

carl0

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
I like using Adam's Wash & Wax.

Bigs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
A good real ceramic coating is tough and will probably outlast any soap you give it. BUT, I would basically stick to any car wash soap that doesn't strip, I like to stick with Chemical Guys, Adams, Car Pro or even some new SIO2 soaps like Turtle Wax.

Been using a lot of CG soaps lately and I like them a lot. The TW as well but there are basically no suds, but man it brings a nice shine! Check out my thread in here on the TW brand lineup of SIO2 products. There are tons of good soaps out there, just find one that floats your boat!

Mike Townsend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Opti-Coat has some good soaps. My HCWB is ceramic coated and I was told to use this stuff. Ceramic coated vehicles (I've been told) are not supposed to be hot when you wash them. I use this stuff in my garage. A couple good microfiber towels and a small bucket. It doesn't take much more than a cap full. You can feel it on your hands when you wash it. Just my 2 cents.