What lift is best?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DCNORTH

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey all. What would be the best lift at a reasonable price to fit 20", -18 wheels with 35" rubber?
I don't want to go too high but I also don't want to rub. I currently have a 2014 1500 5.7 hemi with at stock height. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

OceanRescue01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Really love my BDS 6”! Fox 2.0 in the rear. Gonna lay out for the fronts once the stock setup is toast. Running that with 35x12.5 on a 20x12 -44 offset hostile alpha and I couldn’t be happier. All the best bud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

DCNORTH

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That's a little much for me man, I was thinking 4" at most. I want to keep her as low as possible without rubbing but it's my first time lifting a truck and there are so many options lol. I want to go almost flush with flares, -18. But still look a little low and aggressive without killing the account.

kurek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Asking what's best will get you everybody's opinion and you won't know more than you did when you started.

35's will fit with a leveling kit and the right wheel offset. Where a 35 won't quite fit is in your factory spare location if that's a concern for you at all.

Anyway no two people will agree on what's best. Mopar sells a 2 inch and a 4 inch lift for your truck and people will argue about whether those are good but they're the manufacturer endorsed hardware so they have that going for 'em anyway. Good luck.

Lyle Longboat

2011 Ram 1500 5.7 Sport CC
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There are pros and cons to lifting our trucks/ lifts over other lifts and so forth. I’ll tell you now, if you go any less than 6”, your going to wish had went 6” from that start! Your paying the same cost for install, so pay a couple More bucks for the other 2” and be done with it. Make sure you get a decent kit that corrects the UCA/CV shaft angles. If you don’t, you be blowing through those like skettles! If you not wanting to dive into the money pot, through on adjustable shocks and some spacers to fit the 35s comfortably. There a lot of different setups that our fellow members live by. So like is already stated, you may end up more in a bind then before you posted this thread lol

VelocityC6Z

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Zone is priced well, 4" or 6" is about the same price. Either kit will get you what you're after with no rubbing. You'll find that it's one of the favorites on the forum. I'm putting the 6" on this week.

Nick at Got Exhaust on the forum can hook you up with the best price online.

VelocityC6Z

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Great point by olyelr.... I added a lot, no lift kit, and could fit 35's without rubbing... with only a thuren king shock set up.

Rick Myers

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I also have a 2014 Hemi 4wd. I leveled mine with a 2½" kit. I put on 35x12.5-18 BFG K02s on a -12 offset Mayhem Warrior wheels. I haven't had any issues with rubbing at all. Good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2023RamWarlock