What makes a Warlock so different?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kmrtnsn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The 2019 Rebel crew cab he has a d the 2019 classic Warlock that is his loaner are both crew cabs.

His 2019 Rebel has a 4 inch bigger cab

And the Rebel has larger tires than the Warlock and would. Then sit higher.

And the Rebel sport hood does give the affect of sitting higher than the more sloped sport hood on the Warlock

The Warlock is a "classic" DS Ram truck. The "new" Ram is a DT. DS Classic Rebels and Warlocks BOTH roll on 33" tires. Enough already, the DS's didn't shrink.

392DevilDog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
The Warlock is a "classic" DS Ram truck. The "new" Ram is a DT. DS Classic Rebels and Warlocks BOTH roll on 33" tires. Enough already, the DS's didn't shrink.
Then you missed the point of the thread. And did not read my posts.
He has a DT rebel. And has a loaner DS Warlock. The dimensions are most definitely not the same.
And the tires are close. One is a 32.xx and one is 33.xx but the huge sidewall difference makes them APPEAR much different
Good day.

Last edited:

kaHonu37

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just to be clear, Is the 2019 RAM 1500 Classic Warlock 4th Gen or 5th Gen? I do know that it is DS.

thanks

Rick Gabler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V-6
Just bought a brand new 2019 Warlock. My first truck. Wish I had the V8 with dual exhaust. But other than that it’s a great truck! Smooth, quiet ride. Very good pick up speed with that 3.6L V6. I get a lot of looks from people. Truck really stands out nicely. Surprised I don’t see any on the road. All others look the same as one another.

DA Smith

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Don't know how you think the Warlock is smaller , it's the same as the other half ton Rams. It's one grade up from the Tradesmen Ram with the grill of the Rebel and a couple of cheap Warlock emblems on the side of the rear truck bed. Nothing but the emblems really make it different and it is a very weak and pitiful example of what a Warlock should be. If there going to put out a Warlock package they could of at least made a nice stripe package to use on the Truck.

Rick Gabler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V-6
I don’t understand why people knock the Warlock down. I’m no truck expert. Bought my first truck a month ago. New 2019 Warlock. Drives really nice. Quiet and smooth. Sporty. White with black rims and hood stripe. Sharp. I get a lot of thumbs up from people. Wish I had a CC instead of a Quad though. It’s a nice 4x4.

392DevilDog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
I do not think anyone is knocking the Warlock.(well except the people that will knock anything that isn't theirs)

The Warlock is another way to sell a few more trucks. It is just like the Express with the Tradesman. Gove people sportier looks and a few more options for a value price.

His thing with the Warlock was a percieved feeling that it was smaller.

Obviously it is the same size as any DS RAM and is only smaller by the Cab and the precieved belt line of the truck.

I, as a fan of 70's Adult Toys by Dodge, wish it was a bit more like the Warlock from then...but it really is a factory custom truck.

I do wish it took a more off road stance...but a street version of the 5th Gen is coming...and this shows there is a market.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye