What mats to go with?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotsauceED

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ED
Decided on Weathertech then read some nasty reviews, I know Husky, aries automotive (Styleguard) & a bunch of others are available. Is there a consensus on which fit best & protect best? Looking for a winter solution (salt)

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Decided on Weathertech then read some nasty reviews, I know Husky, aries automotive (Styleguard) & a bunch of others are available. Is there a consensus on which fit best & protect best? Looking for a winter solution (salt)
Whichever you can find on your local Craigslist at a great price! I see them all the time on there.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Really like my Husky and bought as new/used on Amazon very cheap. Had many different brands over the years and saw WT in a truck, feel these are of same quality.

Dark Knight 500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Mopar bucket style all weather mats are really good quality and at a competitive price compared to others.
Got a set of front and rear and only paid $222CAD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Richg87

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Warlock
Engine
V6 Pentastar
Mopar all weather mats work great. No issues on my end.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
HuskyLiner X-Act Contour floor mats are probably the best out there. My buddy has the Weathertech and he complains his feet will slide around on them as they are more plastic than rubber.

Cwils80

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
^ same here! Husky x-act. Got them within the first month of getting my truck and have had them for 2 years now with no issues or complaints. Never cleaned them yet though but I'm more than confident a quick power wash would clean em right up.

OP
OP
HotsauceED

HotsauceED

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ED
Mopar bucket style all weather mats are really good quality and at a competitive price compared to others.
Got a set of front and rear and only paid $222CAD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Where from? Will also check the other brands mentioned

16Ram4x4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have the Husky liners and really like them. They are molded and fit really good. Easy to clean and take care of. Best investment you can make and they will last longer than the original carpet floor mats ever will.

duckman631

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7 K&N Cold Air Intake.
I vote for oedro. Love mine. Cheap, fit great, clean easy and identical to way more expensive husky and weather tech. Also not too hard or soft which I read some with those higher end brand didn’t like the hardness level of them.

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
For 75 bucks canadian I got the full front & back weather techs. I refuse to pay 200 to 400 bucks for floor mats.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

John Jensen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
I have Husky X-Act in my 2016 1500 and Husky Weatherbeaters in my 2020 3500. Both fit great. I like the less expensive Weatherbeaters the best. The X-Act always look dirty and harder to clean because of their rougher finish.

2016Bighorny

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had a set of Weathertech liners. They are in the garage attic now. I replaced them with the Mopar liners and I am completely happy with them! They look / perform great and are less slippery too! s-l300.jpg

OP
OP
HotsauceED

HotsauceED

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ED
Oedro's are $87 right now - seems like a good price
Going to call around to local Dealers too about the OEM Mopar

Looks like the Oedro's "spill" the excess off the to side & out the door, whereas the OEM Mopar "contain" it all in the mat.

Last edited:

mrOAP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Placed an order for the Husky Weatherbeaters for my '16 CC. Had Weathertech's on previous truck and suv and they were slippery. Hopefully the Husky's wont do that. Best of luck on the decision.

LoadedExpressRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I too have Husky and they are great. Another plus is the driver side wore out and they replaced no questions asked. The issue was my fault but like i said they didnt even ask, just replaced it.