What to plasti dip??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bearmedic13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
so how hard is it to do the wheels i like the blacked out look on them have seen a few driving around. have seen to just tape off the badges spray, right?

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
On the truck, you can cut a trash bag almost in half to cover the brakes and then just spray them. Off the truck just lay them on the ground and spray them. Look up the dipyourcar videos on youtube, lots of good info and tips

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
so how hard is it to do the wheels i like the blacked out look on them have seen a few driving around. have seen to just tape off the badges spray, right?

like Garner said you can leave them off or keep them on. i took them off and masked off around the tire, not sure how easy overspray would come off. when you do the badges just tape rectangles around them and cover a good area. you can leave in between the letters un-taped and just peel it off after

Bearmedic13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for the input. Got some tonight and did the badges, this stuff is awesome ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339292889.090933.jpg didn't do the Hemi badges. What do y'all think. Should they stay or go black?

Sent from my iPhone

Bearmedic13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just think it won't be able to read it may do one and see if I don't like it I can take it off.

Sent from my iPhone

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amdwilsns01