What Tonneau ir Cap Fits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THRobinson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
I'm in need of a tonneau before winter... mine came with the truck and just flaps in the wind... Velcro strips on either side dried and no stick.

I'm not sure how to measure the box for a tonneau vs cap, and online I see some that say 6'3" and some 6'4" for my truck, and I read somewhere that regular ones don't fit because the end of the box curves?

I know mine's the 6'x" one... not 5'7" or 8', which I find a tonne of matches for.

Anyone know what measurements I need for a tonneau and a cap?

Also, will a 2009-2021 DODGE RAM 6.4FT box tonneau fit mine? Saw a cheap mopar one local for sale.

Thanks

Rlaf75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What year is your truck? Post a picture of it so we can see. Is it a new body style 5th gen or a 4th gen truck

OP
OP
THRobinson

THRobinson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
Weird, thought I had a signature on here... maybe doesn't show on mobile devices?

Anyways, 2003, which is why posted under 3rd gen. It's a 4x4 5.7l Hemi 4 door with the mid sized box... again, sometimes I see people say 6'3" and some say 6'4"... not 5'7" or 8' for sure.

I'd rather a cap, be nice to go camping in the back... but with snow coming I'd be ok with a tonneau too.

Recoil

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What are the dimensions of your current tonneau cover? If that is a perfect fit then that's the same size I would go with.

OP
OP
THRobinson

THRobinson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
That's the thing, mine's one of those that stretch over the sides a bit and stay in place with velcro.

For a Dodge Ram site, I just figured someone had the correct dimensions.