What's Your Opinion?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tracy in IL

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 diesel
should be more outdoor selection. like a beach goer edition or Hunter edition or camping edition. going after a tv show seems to be a bad way to go as some people do not like a show or it will end and then what?
they could step up the ram boxes a lot and make it more towards actives base thing. I would love to have ram boxes in my 8ft bed as i work construction and then take the family out on the weekends.
love my Ram boxes.

Big_Papa_R

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 2500
Engine
Just get a model with the options you want and build from there. I have a pretty basic bighorn. Bought morimoto headlights, installed a 3 inch bds lift kit. Debating between radio upgrade or katskin custom seats next. And if it graphics just get a wrap.
Just my 2 cents

Dusty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Since Ram already has a Laramie, I vote to honor the state of Wyoming with a Longmire edition. I'd want mine personally signed by Deputy Victoria Moretti.

Regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33 gallon fuel tank, factory dual exhaust, 18” wheels. Build date: 03 June 2018. Now at: 067978 miles.

redvetram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar V6 3.7
Guess it would have to be a “fake” truck since so much of the show is so incredibly inaccurate. As someone who lives the ranch life, I watched a couple episodes and couldn’t bare to watch anymore. But hey, it’s Montana. Maybe they do it differently than down here in ID and WY ‍♀️

redvetram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar V6 3.7
Absolutely NO!!!!! That ranch has been turned into a marketing center. King Ranch is still a viable ranch and that is the difference. The people around Yellowstone don't like the new owners and the airport is nothing but A listers and wannabe cowboys. They have not been loyal to the Texas way. Just another California infiltration.
You got it! One of the producers has invaded our county and bought up hundreds of acres. Gonna turn it into his own private, exclusive “authentic “ guest ranch. Just what we need, more f…ing tourists

Fergusontd

FTD
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How 'bout a Democrat edition? All the gauges lie, tires are inflated, gas tank will only allow you to fill with the highest price gas, and you can only haul porkbarrel projects.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Absolutely NO!!!!! That ranch has been turned into a marketing center. King Ranch is still a viable ranch and that is the difference. The people around Yellowstone don't like the new owners and the airport is nothing but A listers and wannabe cowboys. They have not been loyal to the Texas way. Just another California infiltration.
YUP, a bunch of silly wat do U think is western from California outlook. Called masking $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. I remember reading not too long ago where Sam Elliott was all over another western made recently that is so fake and woke, but alas, what PPL read on the Internet and Watch on TV News has to be 100% correct, right??? ... :anitoof:

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You got it! One of the producers has invaded our county and bought up hundreds of acres. Gonna turn it into his own private, exclusive “authentic “ guest ranch. Just what we need, more f…ing tourists
Better in Idaho than Texas, lmao..... (personal opinion).

Hal Brown

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Whatever someone likes is cool. But I'm in the middle of developing the " MY EDITION " and getting there is more than half the fun.