Wheel hubs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kilroy2981

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Hey guys I just ordered the powerstop brake kit for my 06 3500 drw. I figured I might as wheel change the bearings in the rear while I'm there. Has anybody used the bearing kit from Torque King? It comes with Timkin bearings, seals and tools, it sounds like a good deal for 370. Also I figured I would change my front hubs since I don't know the history of the truck. What would be a quality brand to go with? Sorry for the long post. Thanks in advance for any and all info.

Snake15eyes1998

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Timken bearings, is what I would go with. Those are good quality bearings. If you can find the whole assembly. Not sure if Timken makes full hub assembles. Iv used moog hubs and never had an issue.

Seymus Sven

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
8.3 v10 viper
Hallo
Mennen beste ... 1amazon. Com vond je perfect het ganse pakket voor je lagers, remmen, etc
Ikzelf bestel daar mijn voorwiellagers hubs en mijn high performance brake onderdelen voor mijn srt 10 weetjewel
BTW tmken is daar ook verkrijgbaar, alleen zon 5kere goedkoper as hier in België.. Nadeel is 5 tot 6weken wachte'
Maar wel goedkoop gesteld
Grtz musse