Wheel Spacers with NO level/lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

QrankyTaters

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey Guys,
2020 1500 classic - 275/60/20 Duratracs on the stock black wheels. I’m looking to widen my stance out a bit with 1.5” spacers but I’m wondering if I will be able to clear without rubbing on the fenders. Anybody done this yet or is a level/lift necessary for any spacer use?

Hookedup87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No, you can use spacers without a level or lift. But if you are going to run spacers, I recommend BORA spacers. They are a little expensive, but they are the best. And that’s a part you don’t want to cheap out on. Also don’t go thinner than 1.5” or else you will have to trim the ends of your factory studs and you don’t want to do rll in g

Hookedup87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry about the end of that post. Dropped my phone, and it sent itself. Lol. But you get my drift.

mcryder

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hey Guys,
2020 1500 classic - 275/60/20 Duratracs on the stock black wheels. I’m looking to widen my stance out a bit with 1.5” spacers but I’m wondering if I will be able to clear without rubbing on the fenders. Anybody done this yet or is a level/lift necessary for any spacer use?
You put on the spacers yet, I’m looking at pretty much the same situation as you

1999 White C5 Coupe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey Guys,

I’m curious - what would be the purpose of widening your stance on the truck?

RLJ10X

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've always heard that spacers, and deep dish wheels are hard on wheel bearings.

I see guys all the time that have tires stick way out. Looks goofy to me. I always say "Hey look! The circus is coming to town".

All things in moderation, Q. Post before and after pics. Budget for wheel bearings. Lol. Just kidding.

1999 White C5 Coupe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've always heard that spacers, and deep dish wheels are hard on wheel bearings.

I see guys all the time that have tires stick way out. Looks goofy to me. I always say "Hey look! The circus is coming to town".

All things in moderation, Q. Post before and after pics. Budget for wheel bearings. Lol. Just kidding.

I live in a semi-rural area, very close to rural farm land areas.

I constantly see pickup trucks with the wheels extended, usually with extended tow mirrors (not towing anything) and a loud exhaust system. The extended wheels throw water and debris from the roadway onto vehicles behind them.

I also think it looks goofy and serves no practical purpose.

MoPowered

Retired
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Make sure the wheel spacers are hubcentric, meaning they have the lip on them and remove the factory flat tabs off the hub assembly around the factory studs before you mount them. Bora and Spidertrax are the best out there. And they won’t wear on wheel bearing so long as they are Hubcentric. If they aren’t hubcemtric the little bit of play around the bolt holes Andy factory studs allow the spacer to float around and that will cause failure.