When are long tubes gonna be available?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Rogues Gambit

The neighbor's will love me, but considering there are choppers, Stangs, Hellcats and stuff where I live, zero ***** givenIMG_20190409_164731.jpg IMG_20190409_164741.jpg IMG_20190318_155455.jpg

OP
OP
R

Rogues Gambit

Haha that brought back an old memory! As for the topic, you'd think they would soon since the truck has been out for a year now. I'm assuming someone verified 4th gen headers wouldn't work? Also, looks like a fun neighborhood!

One guy has a C43 AND a 5th gen Viper, some e92 335's and a couple of Wranglers as well

Now how much of that Header should I have coated inside and out, just up to the cats or?

F8thful

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
can you install these longtubes and high flow cats without tuning the truck? I assume a check engine light would occor

F8thful

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i'm tracking the O2 sensor extensions are just longer cables to plug in your O2 sensors since they are relocated a bit further away from the stock location. my question about the check engine is moreso related to the fact that the O2 sensor might read some leaner condition due to the longtubes or highflow cats(assuming you went this option as I would). just wondering if anyone has installed this kit without tuning and NOT experienced a CEL scenario.

OP
OP
R

Rogues Gambit

i'm tracking the O2 sensor extensions are just longer cables to plug in your O2 sensors since they are relocated a bit further away from the stock location. my question about the check engine is moreso related to the fact that the O2 sensor might read some leaner condition due to the longtubes or highflow cats(assuming you went this option as I would). just wondering if anyone has installed this kit without tuning and NOT experienced a CEL scenario.

You and me both

Fireman48

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 New body style
Engine
5.7. HEMI
Is it just me or does these seem crazy expensive??

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

You and me both

you have 2 options. Get O2 spacers or "mini cats" to go in the o2 bungs then screw in the o2's to fool them or get a tune. the extensions will not help CEL they are only for letting the O2's cables reach the new O2 location on the LT's

Is it just me or does these seem crazy expensive??

That is pretty much the going rate for quality Long Tubes. The 4th gen LT's are right around that price. You can message me to get your special forum pricing

Mandride

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have tried long tube American Racing Headers on my old GMC "Traded for the Ram Limited" I used Big Daddy cat plugs with it and the high flow cats on the system and it worked great till Fall time and Winter and started throwing CEL errors all the time. I am a little gun shy now unless willing to use Tuner and with a lifetime warranty I do not want to mess up by using a tuner till I know I cant do it with out fouling up my warranty.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It's been my experience that when you install long tube headers in all probability you are going to get a CEL. I have a custom tune so I had Hemifever turn the light off for me. The ARH come with the O2 extensions. Matt at Moe's keeps pretty current on when the new products come out for the new model trucks, you might check with him on availability of headers for the new models.
Jay