Where are the Bilsteins 5100s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LugsLeadOut84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Isn't everyone used to the manufacturing and shipping delays yet? What was the expected lead-time when ordered?

Since retired, I do electrical work for a contractor friend. Copper has been short for a while and now and even certain types of jacketed wire is taking months to come in (I'm told because of the materials used to make low smoke/low toxic jackets). My wife ordered us a couch in September and it was just delivered 3 weeks ago (they told us expect about 4 months when we ordered it).
It affects almost anything.

OP
OP
dieseldave

dieseldave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Isn't everyone used to the manufacturing and shipping delays yet? What was the expected lead-time when ordered?

Since retired, I do electrical work for a contractor friend. Copper has been short for a while and now and even certain types of jacketed wire is taking months to come in (I'm told because of the materials used to make low smoke/low toxic jackets). My wife ordered us a couch in September and it was just delivered 3 weeks ago (they told us expect about 4 months when we ordered it).
It affects almost anything.
If you can not answer my question,you should not reply to my question. Your reply is not relevant.

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you can not answer my question,you should not reply to my question. Your reply is not relevant.

It is all relevant. You must live under a rock thinking you ordered something and it should be on time this day and age lol. If you want something in a hurry you will have to shop places with live inventory or your subject to back orders and stores are at the mercy of the manufacturer. ALL raw materials are in a shortage and labor shortage is another. Why wouldn't you ask the store you ordered them from vs the forum that has no idea when and where you ordered them from.

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
you should of got 6112s you'd have them already lol..

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

tidefan1967

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cancel the order and get them from someone else. I ordered a set for the rear of my new truck on 3/23 and they were delivered on 3/30. eBay seller FourWheelDriveHardware was who I bought from. Brand new for $60 each. If a business can’t guarantee delivery by a certain date then I would look elsewhere.

LugsLeadOut84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi

I guessed you missed this question after my leading question: What was the expected lead-time when ordered?

You should follow your own advice.... "If you can not answer my question, you should not reply to my question."

OP
OP
dieseldave

dieseldave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I guessed you missed this question after my leading question: What was the expected lead-time when ordered?

You should follow your own advice.... "If you can not answer my question, you should not reply to my question."
Why do you want to fight with me

LugsLeadOut84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Once again, ask yourself your same question.
I initially replied with some other product delays that I experienced and you responded with a passive-aggressisve question as to why I replied and that my answer was not relevant, although others believed it was.
And you're asking me why I want to fight?

By the way, I'll repeat since you won't answer....You never told everyone what the expected lead time was when you ordered. And if you didn't ask, whey would you be asking others who have no idea where you ordered and what you were told. ****, talk about dense.

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
I'm guessing maybe the OP thinks he's in a vendor specific forum and he's asking the vendor?

This thread seems to be relevant:

Where in the hell and when did you get the Bilsteins
To which Nick replies:

He has a 4th gen, not a 5th gen like you do. 4th gen 5100's have been out for a while. 5th gen still not released yet, as we discussed.