Where do you buy your fuel filters?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David Jenkinson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L TD
Hi,
I want to buy a new fuel filter set for my 2020 3500 6.7l. Besides Amazon and the dealer, does anyone know where, online or not, to get these fuel filters? I know amazon is the cheapest, but I'm trying to reduce my purchases from them. The dealer is probably the most expensive. Any other online retailer you guys know about that has a reasonable price for the set? Thanks

Elvira

Reaction score
You can search luberfiner, they sell quality filters for any diesel and the prices are very fair. I think the site will give you an opportunity to select a postal code for a retailer near you as well. I have used their products for fleet services for decades and never had an issue with any of their filters. I copied and paste the site address, hope it works okay for you.

WY-Dave

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.7 CTD
I buy fleetgards(Cummins Filtration) , couple of big rig shops around here.

KKBB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Haven't had a cummins for almost 2 years. When I did I used Amazon. They had the best prices. Toward the end of me owning the diesel, Amazon started sending knock off Chinese filters in mopar boxes. My last set I bought from genos garage because I didn't want to take the chance of some fake filters. What you get from genos will be genuine mopar and genos has always been great. They will be a little more expensive than Amazon but you know you are getting the real deal. Buy from genos. They are amazing to deal with!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txram956