Where do you park your Truck?

How /where do you park your truck

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ColesRAM

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 V8
As a new truck owner (2020 RAM 1500DT), I’m curious as to how many members here actually park their truck in a garage, or even under a car port type enclosure or just leave it out in the open. My RAM is too big for my garage, so it will live out on the driveway, open to the elements. Here in FL, those elements are mostly rain and sun. So, i was thinking how or where others here mainly house their trucks. Just curious, that all. Thanks.
ColesRAM

Mod, if I picked the wrong sub-forum, please move. Tx

Ghost1500

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I already have a car in my one car garage. Unfortunately, the Ram is parked in the yard. At least I can keep an eye on it... Glad it's not parked up the street somewhere.

Best regards,

-Mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
I can fit my truck with a 7" lift 37s in my garage lol ....

When I first got it I thought it was not going to fit inside the garage so it sat outside for a couple of months, then my neighbor one day asked me why didn't I put the truck inside the garage and told him I didn't think it will fit ... he guided me and it actually fit by less than an inch lol ...

ILLXJ

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Depends. Sometimes in the shop, sometimes under the carport, otherwise outside.

JIM.

RumRunner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Driveway most of the year, it doesn't quite fit in the garage. But I put it in the garage when it snows and tarp from the door around the truck so I don't have to clean it off and I don't drive on the snow in the driveway before I clean it up with the snowblower. Sure wish my garage was 1 foot deeper :)

Dannycameo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
When I bought my new place it came with an additional 3 stall shop.
I had all new doors installed and the main tall door expanded to a 12' wide door to ease my enter/exit...
View attachment 498144
Nice looking shop! Nice toys!
I wish my power wagon fit in my garage. when it had the stock 33'S We could get it in the door yet it was too long.
Now that I've added the 37's and the Randy Ellis lightbar in the front, There's just no way heightwise in the standard garage it's going in and adding adding 2 and a 1/2 inches inches of length with that light bar in the front, There's no way even parked on an angle That it will fit, so it sits out in the Canadian elements, with tons of hot sun in the summer and 40 below temperatures in the Winter.
I got my windows tinted not for looks, yet to save the interior from UV Damage.

Rlaf75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a small 2 car garage that the truck won't fit in so it stays outside. The garage is primarily used as my motorcycle shop

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I park my truck outside, out front. To put in garage, say Big Hail Storm, I have to Pull my trailer out and put truck in. It fits by less than a total of 4 inches.

IMG_2658.JPGTruck in Garage (1).JPGTruck in Garage (2).JPG

Fatbob Frank

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Nice looking shop! Nice toys!
I wish my power wagon fit in my garage. when it had the stock 33'S We could get it in the door yet it was too long.
Now that I've added the 37's and the Randy Ellis lightbar in the front, There's just no way heightwise in the standard garage it's going in and adding adding 2 and a 1/2 inches inches of length with that light bar in the front, There's no way even parked on an angle That it will fit, so it sits out in the Canadian elements, with tons of hot sun in the summer and 40 below temperatures in the Winter.
I got my windows tinted not for looks, yet to save the interior from UV Damage.
It actually goes a bit farther, there are 2 snowmobiles on the other side of my General...
cb3.jpg

Elvira

Reaction score
I built a single vehicle garage purposely for my Ram. I did the same thing for my Harley too.

Attachments

• 20210802_094744.jpg
    20210802_094744.jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 6

BacavilleHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
As a new truck owner (2020 RAM 1500DT), I’m curious as to how many members here actually park their truck in a garage, or even under a car port type enclosure or just leave it out in the open. My RAM is too big for my garage, so it will live out on the driveway, open to the elements. Here in FL, those elements are mostly rain and sun. So, i was thinking how or where others here mainly house their trucks. Just curious, that all. Thanks.
ColesRAM

Mod, if I picked the wrong sub-forum, please move. Tx
I did park mine in the garage until I bought a new toy. :)
Red one is mine. 2022 392 Jeep. Damn this Jeep is fun!

Attachments

• two Jeeps!.jpeg
    two Jeeps!.jpeg
    184.8 KB · Views: 10
  • truckcovered.jpeg
    truckcovered.jpeg
    183.8 KB · Views: 10
OP
OP
ColesRAM

ColesRAM

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 V8
I did park mine in the garage until I bought a new toy. :)
Red one is mine. 2022 392 Jeep. Damn this Jeep is fun!
I’ve owned 8 Jeeps, two of which I rebuilt. What fun, fun, fun autos they are! I was almost going for a Jeep Gladiator when I found the RAM LARAMIE .