Where do you purchase your tires from?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Jerrybob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Cosco has good prices if you catch their sales......have bought several sets from them over the years.

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Cosco has good prices if you catch their sales......have bought several sets from them over the years.
Any Big store, be it Super Walmart, Pep Boys, Costco, ne thing at least an hour away if traffic is nice. My dealership where I bought my RAM is over an hour away in another county. I did not buy my RAM in my town, dealership lousy, well known for sure.

Rayzaa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Usually from Discount Tire. One time i found some i wanted on Amazon for a good price, called discount and gave them the link to them and they matched the price. Actually have to go to Discount today as i have a nail in my tire. They will fix it for free.

Last edited:

Jerrybob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Any Big store, be it Super Walmart, Pep Boys, Costco, ne thing at least an hour away if traffic is nice. My dealership where I bought my RAM is over an hour away in another county. I did not buy my RAM in my town, dealership lousy, well known for sure.
Same here......we are an hour from any big store....I like that!

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Same here......we are an hour from any big store....I like that!
Sometimes it is cheaper to order a lil thing and pay postage then to drive. But I also sometimes group a bunch of lil stuff to get and run the MC to get.

Jerrybob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Sometimes it is cheaper to order a lil thing and pay postage then to drive. But I also sometimes group a bunch of lil stuff to get and run the MC to get.
Yep....we do our runs about every two weeks.....Astoria Oregon is about an hour from us.....it's a beautiful drive.....we hit Cosco and whatever ther store we need.....fill up the gas tank....gas is always 30 cents cheaper in Oregon.....have lunch (oftern at one the breweries) and enjoy the day. The other advantage for us....Oregon has no sales tax so we save some money......big items like tractors....funiture...appliances etc.....worth the drive for sure.

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yep....we do our runs about every two weeks.....Astoria Oregon is about an hour from us.....it's a beautiful drive.....we hit Cosco and whatever ther store we need.....fill up the gas tank....gas is always 30 cents cheaper in Oregon.....have lunch (oftern at one the breweries) and enjoy the day. The other advantage for us....Oregon has no sales tax so we save some money......big items like tractors....funiture...appliances etc.....worth the drive for sure.
ANY Big Items I want, I research and see if I can get from AAFES, drive to the closest Military Installation with a decent sized PX and buy, so no tax. Like my current TV, driving 2-3 hours (total there and back), saved me $300 in tax, just fuel for the drive. TX state TAX in counties around here 8.25%, PX no tax, LOL. Short trip to Walmart in town put TV I have at $1600, was $1,299 in PX, so U know where I went and got, LOL.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio