Where does everyone buy their aftermarket wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
co-pilot

co-pilot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok.....so I went to Discount tire & they did price match Custom Offsets quote!!!..............ordered wheels yesterday!!

oh and I get lifetime balance & rotation with the same price!!

JoshR104

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Usually whatever is the cheapest.... last time was bbwheels they beat out everyones price by well over $100 on the ones I got for my Ram and shipped fairly quickly for free.

Maligator

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hem 5.7
I got mine from custom offsets, had some issues with mine. Balance weights had fallen off in shipping and had a few scratched caps. They refunded me the cost of my local tire place to have them rebalanced and overnighted me 3 brand new caps from XD. So even though I had those issues they made it right quick, so I was happy. I'd deal with them again

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
OK so just wondering do most of you buy local or online?.... and if online who is a good vender?
Custom offsets.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

rexdog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I got mine from Extreme Customs. They had, probably still have, a promotion for free TPMS sensors with a set of wheels. Free lugs if you bought wheels and tires. I ended up getting my tires from Discount though.

The wheels showed up on time, in good condition and the sensors have been working fine since I got them around Haloween

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hemimania

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Look online to choose then find a local. I ordered from Mr Wheel Deal and all 4 came scuffed or dinged. Trying to get return labels is taking forever. Ultra wheels came in a box with no cushion. If that happens and u buy local they should take care of it for u.

Tonino

DodgeDude99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Discount Tires eBay store.
I had gotten my Method Grid 8 luggers for $680 shipped.
Bought the 35” Toyo AT2’s in E range for $274 each.
Did it Labor Day weekend year before last & got $150 in visa gift cards

dalton2425Texas

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
eBay! I have ordered from shopCWO on eBay several times now and they have been the best price with extremely fast shipping. I got my new Ballistics for $799 free shipping no tax