Where to buy vinyl floor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VR Nicastro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
I’ve always preferred vinyl flooring over carpet in my trucks. Since I bought my truck used I had no choice.
Where can I get the vinyl floor for my 2016 regular cab 1500 Ecodiesel? I know the dealer could get it but I’m sure it would be way overpriced!
Any aftermarket companies? Ive seen quad and crew cab but no regular cab kits.

Zoe Saldana

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l
I’ve always preferred vinyl flooring over carpet in my trucks. Since I bought my truck used I had no choice.
Where can I get the vinyl floor for my 2016 regular cab 1500 Ecodiesel? I know the dealer could get it but I’m sure it would be way overpriced!

https://www.carparts.com/search?q=rubber_floor_kit

WY-Dave

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.7 CTD
I went to the dealer and it was over $600 for my '18 QC, needless to stay the dog hair is still running rampant

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

VR Nicastro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Can't you just put in a weathertech, husky liner, or one if the others on top of the carpet? Seems like the easy way out.

I have the Ram rubber mats that came with the truck but the carpet still becomes a mess around them.
In my line of work it’s a constant battle to keep it clean. Much easier to wipe the vinyl and armor all it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luau_Pig

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Maybe try finding a buddy to do a swap with. Or pay the big bucks to upgrade or downgrade depending on how you look at it.

Hawaii_Built

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ecodiesel

OP, I bought these mats when my truck was new:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XD5M21N/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It has held up very well, holds it's shape and contour, and covers about 90% of my carpet. This may be a viable solution to what you are seeking.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I would have to call or email them. They don’t list my year on their site.

As long as it fits from 14 to 2021 4th gen regular cabs,it'll fit your truck.Regular cabs haven't changed shape or cab size,since 09,they did a bit of floor massaging apparently for the 8 speeds in 14,but probably not enough to change the vinyl floor fit