Where to get stock 6.1 Hemi Crankshaft?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Any suggestions where to get a stock forged 6.1 Hemi crankshaft in stock 3.578" stroke? I've scoured the internet and come up empty handed. Looking to replace my cast 5.7 crank with a forged crank and keep current displacement. Thanks in advance!

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Any suggestions where to get a stock forged 6.1 Hemi crankshaft in stock 3.578" stroke? I've scoured the internet and come up empty handed. Looking to replace my cast 5.7 crank with a forged crank and keep current displacement. Thanks in advance!
The 6.2 Hellcat crank also uses the same stroke as the 5.7 does,but what all it entails to make work in a 5.7 i'm not sure. i've never looked into it,but it might be an avenue to check out,as finding a good 6.1 crank is getting tough these days as they've been out of production for quite awhile,and guys with good 6.1 cranks are hanging onto them

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Seen your post over on High Performance Rams,according to Walker other then needing the Hellcats balancer bolt,it's a direct drop in for you Mike.
If anybody is in the same boat,looking for a stock stroke 5.7 crank that's forged,the Hellcat crank is a direct drop-in,but you'll need the M16 Hellcat balancer bolt and the crank will need to be balanced to your piston/rod combo,as the 6.2's use the same bigger bore as the 6.4's use.