Which Magnaflow muffler?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

QuasarZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Rebel
Engine
If I want just the muffler which one should I go with? The center/center, center/offset, or offset/offset? I’m not sure what would line up better and need less piping welded. Thanks. I’m thinking of the 22” 5x11.

DanBen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you look at your OEM muffler the in and out are offset by about 5 inches so you will want a 5 inch offset in replacement muffler to stick to straight pipes.

I ordered the Flowmaster Super 40 with offset in and offset out for the 5 inch difference. I should need about a 7 1/2 inch of straight 3" pipe to make the connections to stock pipes.

Will see how it lines up, hooks up, and sounds in a couple of days.

2019 Limited Hemi

Ron Schott

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If you look at your OEM muffler the in and out are offset by about 5 inches so you will want a 5 inch offset in replacement muffler to stick to straight pipes.

I ordered the Flowmaster Super 40 with offset in and offset out for the 5 inch difference. I should need about a 7 1/2 inch of straight 3" pipe to make the connections to stock pipes.

Will see how it lines up, hooks up, and sounds in a couple of days.

2019 Limited Hemi

What's the latest? The Flowmaster Super 40 is how I'm leaning. Do you have any before and after videos?

HEMI_Finn

U.S. ARMY Veteran
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
If I want just the muffler which one should I go with? The center/center, center/offset, or offset/offset? I’m not sure what would line up better and need less piping welded. Thanks. I’m thinking of the 22” 5x11.
Moe's has what you need, go check 'em out. They carry direct fit.

HEMI_Finn

U.S. ARMY Veteran
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Nevermind, I just saw you have a '19. You 2019 guys need to slow down a bit, give the aftermarket time to catch up!

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
^^^. Lol the heck with slowing down, they need to pick up the pace if they want our coins. :)

DanBen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Check out my thread/post Flowmaster Super 40 muffler - sounds great posted a couple of weeks ago.

I'll try to link the sound/video here.

Note: Sounds good with good speakers but you can't hear the clear bass rumble with just crappy speakers.

It has been a couple of weeks now and I think it sounds great. Nice deep rumble, not too loud like my son's muffler delete but tamed down to not be obnoxious.