Which panhard and control arm bracket holes for Zone 6” with 3” rear?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

atreides

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’m in the middle of installing my Zone 6” lift (3” rear) and I just realized the panhard bracket and rear upper control arm brackets have multiple holes.

I tried searching and I think for the 3” rear the panhard bolts into the lower of the top two holes?

Couldn’t find a definitive answer for the control bracket though. Where does the upper control arm bolt into the relocation bracket?

Edit: now that I look at it, there is only one hole for the control arm to go in to, the other mounts the bracket to the original locating point.

So just need to confirm, panhard bolts to lower hole in the panhard relocation bracket for Zone 3” rear lifts?

Last edited:

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I’m in the middle of installing my Zone 6” lift (3” rear) and I just realized the panhard bracket and rear upper control arm brackets have multiple holes.

I tried searching and I think for the 3” rear the panhard bolts into the lower of the top two holes?

Couldn’t find a definitive answer for the control bracket though. Where does the upper control arm bolt into the relocation bracket?

Edit: now that I look at it, there is only one hole for the control arm to go in to, the other mounts the bracket to the original locating point.

So just need to confirm, panhard bolts to lower hole in the panhard relocation bracket for Zone 3” rear lifts?
Correct the lower hole