Which Tonneau cover would you get

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOKY_RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have had better luck with the cheap trifold ones than the expensive ones. Had a undercover flex on my last truck that was like $900 bucks and it leaked like a sieve. Have a cheap tonnopro now and it barely leaks at all. It also weighs a lot less and easy to remove if needed.

Mace Peveler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

TexasTJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
None
Diamondback HD without a doubt. We installed one on my buddy's Tundra and it is solid.

KPMH

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We have many options. The most popular and highest rated feedback one I would say is the LOMAX. It is a hard trifold cover. We can offer discounted pricing on that or any other brand we offer. This month we are also having a sale on Tonno Pro.

Contact me for info and pricing

Meister

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
We have many options. The most popular and highest rated feedback one I would say is the LOMAX. It is a hard trifold cover. We can offer discounted pricing on that or any other brand we offer. This month we are also having a sale on Tonno Pro.

Contact me for info and pricing

Nick can you tell us a little about pricing. Kind of hard to beat the cover someone posted on amazon....but I'm more about quality

ALRedneck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I prefer the Tri-Fold vinyl type. They have been the only ones that have been water tight in my experience. My Tonno Pro was great on my F150 and I currently have Mopar’s version on my 2018 PW. Mopar’s is also a complete water seal too. I like that they come off quickly for when you’re needing to haul. I’ve had two permanent tonneau that were aluminum and rolled back($$). Both leaked and took up valuable bed space when needing to haul.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nick can you tell us a little about pricing. Kind of hard to beat the cover someone posted on amazon....but I'm more about quality

Sure can if interested in pricing please contact me.

I will not speak about the quality of other products that we do not offer, especially the "Amazon products". We do offer several options that we stand behind as a quality product. We have every flavor too, hard fold, soft fold, soft roll up, hard retractable, etc...Contact me and we can help find you a quality cover that will meet not only your needs but budget as well!

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the truxedo lopro’s on my power wagon (rambox) and my half ton. Had them many years now with absolutely no issues. Fairly cheap overall, and have worked great for my usage. And, when you need full access to the bed, it is literally a 10 second deal. No huge panel leaning up against the back window, just a small roll of fabric. Not 100% water tight, but I think that is mainly the tailgate design, which there are waterproof kits I believe.

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
Diamondback HD without a doubt. We installed one on my buddy's Tundra and it is solid.
Agreed!!

If you have $1800-2500 the Diamondback HD (HD will hold your atv of to 1600lbs) this is the 2nd truck I had one on.

1F50C6D4-003C-4053-B391-F697B65A855F.jpeg

F70F7AE6-4921-486B-81E4-5D41CBFE6E84.jpeg

F0CD08D4-B0D4-443B-A966-5C882DDD6C93.jpeg

4920CD6E-8BD0-4FD2-B30F-213A02FFA544.jpeg

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the truxedo lopro’s on my power wagon (rambox) and my half ton. Had them many years now with absolutely no issues. Fairly cheap overall, and have worked great for my usage. And, when you need full access to the bed, it is literally a 10 second deal. No huge panel leaning up against the back window, just a small roll of fabric. Not 100% water tight, but I think that is mainly the tailgate design, which there are waterproof kits I believe.
I have the same deal. I like the security of a trifold but i have my bed open enough that the panel against the rear window was a deal breaker for me.

TRad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Looking at the Diamondback covers. I would never need to load an ATV on top. Not sure if i should get the HD oe SE?

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
Looking at the Diamondback covers. I would never need to load an ATV on top. Not sure if i should get the HD oe SE?
I I bought the headache rack so I I can haul lumber as well I bought the headache rack option. I can easily haul 16 foot lumber and only stick out the maximum 4 feet (with the flag ) plus I can haul 20 bags of concrete on top my cover and not have to worry about messing with my luggage. multiple times I use the top of my truck as a ladder. Overlanding camping is an option.
Sitting on top with my family at a drive-in movie in an option. Haha.
HD for a HD truck

it’s nice because the forklift can loan a pallet of anything 1600 pounds or less right on top I can strap it down and be on my way. That happens to be my bed Capacity as well.

TRad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Ordered the HD on Friday. Figured the same thing, why put the SE on an HD truck...Haha Now the long wait till it gets here.

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
Ordered the HD on Friday. Figured the same thing, why put the SE on an HD truck...Haha Now the long wait till it gets here.
I feel like a representative from diamondback. lol
It won’t disappoint you. I bought the tool boxes that bolt underneath to hold my tools and off road gear. I bought the headache rack so I don’t drive my atv through the window and so I can haul 16’ lumber without a trail.

btw there is an “outlet store” at the bottom of the page where you can pick up peoples returns for 30-50% off. And that stuff is available immediately for delivery. Send a picture when you put it on.

https://diamondbackcovers.com/collections/diamondback-outlet