White Knuckle Black Friday code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
For all the people who say they can really tell when MDS kicks in...I can now really tell when MDS kicks in at lower speeds. I could tell before if I consciously tried to, but otherwise it wasn't an issue. I'm not sure what the difference is with the frame harmonics now, but in the 40-50mph range the vibration from MDS is *very* noticeable. Highway still doesn't seem that different.

NBD, and I'm really happy with the WK sliders. Hopefully I won't be putting them to that hard core of a test, but they are solid AF and I trust them to do their thing if need be.

Still need to put some sort of anti-slip tape on the tube near the door. I'm afraid my wife will go ass over teakettle one day when they are wet.
Yes…they are very slick when wet. I personally have never had an issue, but most people that havnt used them before struggle with them.

I am gonna take them off this week so i can have them blasted and powder coated. 6 years of northern michigan winters has got them looking very bad. Im thinking i may add some type of a textured paint to the top portion for traction. That or a grip tape product.