Who else still plays with toy slotcars in the winter,lol.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DodgeDude99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Those will keep you broke,lol
My wife died last January. The winter was tough & I had gotten back in the hobby as a way to cope. I started collecting Tamiya kits as I like the assembly part probably more than driving. I started collecting in December and have acquired around 65 kits since then.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
My wife died last January. The winter was tough & I had gotten back in the hobby as a way to cope. I started collecting Tamiya kits as I like the assembly part probably more than driving. I started collecting in December and have acquired around 65 kits since then.
My condolances.I hope you're doing okay,and i can see why you got back into a hobby.

pacofortacos

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don't remember those, but some of those kits would be cool to have today.

blue ghost

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 sport
Engine
hemi 5.7
I still have my old aurora cars and track. I take my grand daughters to a place in town where you can rent time on their track and they love it.

LugsLeadOut84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
To cold and snowy up here to play with big toys,so have to substitute big toy cars for little toy cars. A few pics of my routed continous rail track,and some of the wiring underneath it.All computor controlled and timed.The record stands at 1.9 sec's to make the 63 ft track length.

Cool. I don't have the space for it these days, but can understand the enjoyment. I used to do model trains as a kid and teen. The planning, building and creativity process was almost more enjoyable than using it.
My kid is getting the RC itch and has a few on his Christmas list. I can see what I'm getting into...It ain't the Target $30 kind either...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963